Packers QB Jordan Love suffers knee injury

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

So I'm guessing they'll bring in Ryan Tannehill?  no way can you have Willis starting next week.

I'd be shocked if they bring anyone in to actually play. May add someone for depth, but I don't know that it's going to more than that. Definitely think its Willis starting next week. Beyond that, I think we'll have to see how long he's actually going to be out for. If he's only out 4 weeks, I think the just ride the wave 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'd be shocked if they bring anyone in to actually play. May add someone for depth, but I don't know that it's going to more than that. Definitely think its Willis starting next week. Beyond that, I think we'll have to see how long he's actually going to be out for. If he's only out 4 weeks, I think the just ride the wave 

That's rough for the Packers if that's the case Willis is a practice squad QB at best.

2 minutes ago, 4thandInches said:

He's got to be out at least a month, right?

Andy Herman @AndyHermanNFL

Grade 1: Possibly misses Colts & Titans games
Grade 2: Misses Colts & Titans games, possibly misses Vikings & Rams games.
Grade 3: Misses Colts, Titans, Vikings, and Rams games, possibly misses Cardinals, Texans, Jaguars, Lions games.
Bye week is Week 10.
Would think worst case is back Week 11 @ Chicago after the Bye.

Edited by vike daddy

What are the hazards of rushing back from a potential grade 3 MCL sprain? Is there added pressure to the other ligaments in the knee or ankle? I have to assume there is decreased strength and stability but obviously don't really know.

9 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

What are the hazards of rushing back from a potential grade 3 MCL sprain? Is there added pressure to the other ligaments in the knee or ankle? I have to assume there is decreased strength and stability but obviously don't really know.

yes.  laxity and instability of 1 ligament puts other structures at an increase risk.  

• Like 4