Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill arrested on way to stadium due to traffic violation

RaidersAreOne

Multi-millionaire sports athlete/star in Miami pulled over for speeding in his expensive sports car? I'm shocked, almost speechless 🙊 

The only thing surprising is fact they gave him the ticket, put him in cuffs. Then again it's Tyreek. Probably ran his mouth, cussed up and down and thought, You don't know WTF I am? 

Some idiots just won't learn!!! Curious of the speed though?

20 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Multi-millionaire sports athlete/star in Miami pulled over for speeding in his expensive sports car? I'm shocked, almost speechless 🙊 

The only thing surprising is fact they gave him the ticket, put him in cuffs. Then again it's Tyreek. Probably ran his mouth, cussed up and down and thought, You don't know WTF I am? 

When he's done playing they'll be doing it for missing child support payments instead 

42 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I’ve gone 100 mph and got caught when I was young and dumb with a sports car

19 had a Supra 

and no cuffs lol or arrest tow truck and expensive fine and high insurance yes 

29 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

I’ve gone 100 mph and got caught when I was young and dumb with a sports car

19 had a Supra 

and no cuffs lol or arrest tow truck and expensive fine and high insurance yes 

I bet after that arrest you were 

1. Not a spoiled self entitle multimillionaire that thinks money buys you freedom. I can do as I please. 

and 

2. Combative and cussing out the cops? You were probably like, Yes officer, I'm sorry officer, won't happen again officer in "hopes" they might, might just let you go?

An approach if a Miami Dolphin player a block from the Stadium took.....probably gets away with it. Especially on game day. 

It's Tyreek Hill. Absolutely no way #2 minus the cussing actually occured. Let's be real.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

Well, he was stopped by the police before the game, and now he will be stopped by the Jags defense during the game!  Haha.

Hate to break it to ya but there is probably a better chance this scenario unfolded today with police exactly like it did, then the Jags stopping Tyreek today. Just saying.  🤷‍♂️