Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

8 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

I thought pats day 1 but I softened on him over the last day or two.  More of following the bigger two targets then him.  I really feel math was right about ksj and my gut keeps telling me touch 

About malf being right....

On 12/28/2017 at 6:45 PM, MathMan said:

Touch seemed way too sure of a Rag lynch 

Ted and famous J both voted Pats in the n1 voting of md4l vs pats1.

Either of those 3 would be my pick.

Funny that all three are still alive at this point. Malf said at one point that he thought touch was a vampire.

Votes:

Raves - touch (98), whicker (98), touch (99), pats (106)

KSJ - whicker (98), touch (102)

Famous - whicker (99), ksj (101)

ted - untouch (100)

untouch - famous (100), ksj (101), pats (103)

whicker - pats (105)

VC:

2 touch - ted, ksj

1 ksj - famous

3 pats - untouch, whicker, raves

I didn't see a vote from @Pats#1

12 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Raves has tunneled on malf nearly the whole game, I don’t think he’d do that as mafia. That and I don’t think malf has voted for him so it wouldn’t surprise me that he investigated him due to the tunneling.

I actually like this reasoning a lot. It would make sense for Malf to investigate someone tunneling him as much as Raves was. And if I'm not sure its a smart move to tunnel someone as much as he did if you're scum, because if you convince others to lynch him, and he comes back civ, you're the first person everyone will look at. It's a big gamble.

I went back and read through some of the thread and Raves wasn't trying to hide or shy away from his tunneling at all, he embraced it. So he either is civ that was just really convinced by a bad read, or his WIFOM is off the charts.

3 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Votes:

Raves - touch (98), whicker (98), touch (99)

Famous - whicker (99), ksj (101)

ted - untouch (100)

untouch - famous (100), ksj (101), Pats (103)

VC:

3 touch - raves, ted, ksj

1 ksj -famous

1 Pats - untouch

In the beginning I felt sketchy about touch but it has felt like he's been making a lot of sense with some of his reads. Reading through the thread a bit, seeing how Malf seemed to have a scum read on KSJ quite a bit, I'm going KSJ

Votes:

Raves - touch (98), whicker (98), touch (99), pats (106)

Famous - whicker (99), ksj (101), touch (107)

ted - untouch (100)

untouch - famous (100), ksj (101), pats (103)

whicker - pats (105)

pats - KSJ (107)

VC:

3 pats - untouch, whicker, raves

3 touch - ted, ksj, famous

1 ksj - pats

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I actually like this reasoning a lot. It would make sense for Malf to investigate someone tunneling him as much as Raves was. And if I'm not sure its a smart move to tunnel someone as much as he did if you're scum, because if you convince others to lynch him, and he comes back civ, you're the first person everyone will look at. It's a big gamble.

I went back and read through some of the thread and Raves wasn't trying to hide or shy away from his tunneling at all, he embraced it. So he either is civ that was just really convinced by a bad read, or his WIFOM is off the charts.

In the beginning I felt sketchy about touch but it has felt like he's been making a lot of sense with some of his reads. Reading through the thread a bit, seeing how Malf seemed to have a scum read on KSJ quite a bit, I'm going KSJ

I really feel touch and ksj are scum, how confident are you in ksj?

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

I really feel touch and ksj are scum, how confident are you in ksj?

I'm mostly going off of malf's reads before he died, and from what I can tell, he seemed to focus on KSJ quite a bit right before he was lynched.

On 12/26/2017 at 3:54 PM, Famous Jameis said:

Sounds good to me.  Pats

On 12/26/2017 at 4:39 PM, Famous Jameis said:

What's giving you the great feeling about Pats? 

Both of these are from d1, BOTH of them he quoted mookie directly. The first post he quotes mookie explaining his thoughts on pats but then asks him again later? 

Most of his game had been subtle nudges in varying directions and votes that are placed “for now”. 

He had made a very concentrated effort on not stepping out to far but I feel like he legimately didn’t even realize he was quoting the same person with those two posts, which leads me to believe that he was simply trying to interject himself into interactions with people and I’m honestly shocked this wasn’t seen earlier.

@Pats#1 @Whicker @Raves 

This is where our vote needs to be.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Both of these are from d1, BOTH of them he quoted mookie directly. The first post he quotes mookie explaining his thoughts on pats but then asks him again later? 

Most of his game had been subtle nudges in varying directions and votes that are placed “for now”. 

He had made a very concentrated effort on not stepping out to far but I feel like he legimately didn’t even realize he was quoting the same person with those two posts, which leads me to believe that he was simply trying to interject himself into interactions with people and I’m honestly shocked this wasn’t seen earlier.

@Pats#1 @Whicker @Raves 

This is where our vote needs to be.

My entire thought process has been going back and trying to pick up on what Malf was hinting at. In my opinion, Malf felt strongest towards the end about KSJ being scum, but didn't want to come right out and push it too hard.

Archived