Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

On 12/24/2017 at 7:45 AM, domepatrol91 said:

The group decided they better go back and look for clues as to what happened to that slick looking dude they thought they killed, through the dark they made it back to where they had left @bucsfan333's body.

“Uhhhh, like, where did he go?” asked a ditzy girl in the back.

“Well, those footprints do lead to a big spooky mansion on the hill. I can’t believe we all missed that the first day.”

The group walked up to the mansion, kicked in the door and dragged bucsfan out into the snow. Once again they beat him about the head and neck but this time they leaned him up against a fencepost outside his mansion. After a few minutes his wounds started to heal and they all piled back on again, and once again delivered a brutal beating about the head and neck. One of the boys grabbed a tree branch and broke it over his knee, three others held bucfan’s arms behind his back.

“Stay put this time,” he said as he plunged the pointed branch through bucfan’s heart and stuck it into the fence behind him. Bucfan’s chin dropped to his chest and blood poured from the corners of his mouth.

@bucsfan333 is dead, he was Vampire aligned.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A man in snow camo laid down overlooking the groups bonfire. About 25 feet outside the group of teens he saw a shadow move. He shifted his body and readjusted his aim. The shadow moved again, towards the group of teens. He took a deep breath and pulled the trigger. A silver bullet cracked through the forest and ripped through MD4L’s furry chest. The kids took cover behind trees. @MD4L is dead. He was a Werewolf.

---------------------------------------

I'm wondering if this is just a slip up by dome, or if he mean to include "aligned" with the vampire designation, but nothing with the werewolf designation.

1 hour ago, Famous Jameis said:

I'd be interested to see how everyone's votes lined up as well

At this point the previous VCs had been posted twice already

2 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

I still like ksj, but for now I'm going with touch 

8 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

I think we can go ahead and clear whiker now. I believe now that ksj is mafia

The switch from KSJ to me doesn’t make sense at all other than I was voting for him at this point.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

At this point the previous VCs had been posted twice already

The switch from KSJ to me doesn’t make sense at all other than I was voting for him at this point.

My prime two targets have been you and ksj.  Still is.  Not flipping a lot today, just between. You two 

One hour until night time...

my plans for this evening are still up in the air, but I’ll try to keep you all posted if something comes up so you’re not waiting around for a write up that’s not coming anytime soon.

Votes:

Raves - touch (98), whicker (98), touch (99)

KSJ - whicker (98), touch (102)

Famous - whicker (99), ksj (101)

ted - untouch (100)

untouch - famous (100), ksj (101), pats (103)

whicker - pats (105)

VC:

3 touch - raves, ted, ksj

1 ksj - famous

2 pats - untouch, whicker

I didn't see a vote from @Pats#1

Archived