Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

Your gonna lynch the wrong guy but not much I can do to convince you but put my faith in malf. Hopefully others will do the same 

Malf put his faith in me too and still didn’t want to lynch me that badly after I was wrong on rags.

So what percentage are you “putting your faith in him”? Half, 30% or just the amount that is convenient for you?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Malf put his faith in me too and still didn’t want to lynch me that badly after I was wrong on rags.

So what percentage are you “putting your faith in him”? Half, 30% or just the amount that is convenient for you?

100% right now I guess

FTR my ability is that I protect all other civs the night of my death. If I get hit and others survive their death, then they are cleared. I don't think this will mean much since most people are online and can change their kill but I want to say it since this is the last night of its relevance.

Hi. Remember me? I'm pretty awesome.

Anywho. I wasn't asked to keep the vote count. But I'm a little drunk and feel like it. So. Based on the VC on page 107:

Votes:

Raves - touch (98), whicker (98), touch (99), pats (106), famous (107)

KSJ - whicker (98), touch (102)

Famous - whicker (99), ksj (101), touch (107), ksj (107)

ted - untouch (100)

untouch - famous (100), ksj (101), pats (103), famous (109)

whicker - pats (105), famous (108)

pats - KSJ (107), famous (108)

VC:

4 famous - raves, whicker, pats, untouch

2 touch - ted, ksj

1 ksj - famous

In keeping with the previous voting tally style, I've tried to duplicate it. The VC is accurate.

@domepatrol91

Archived