Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Just now, Pats#1 said:

except i was the first one to bring up vigilante before the hunter role was even known

That doesn't mean anything though. You just speculated the existence of one. You didn't say "I'm the vigilante" and if you had I'm fairly certain Mookie would have counterclaimed you

Just now, Whicker said:

That doesn't mean anything though. You just speculated the existence of one. You didn't say "I'm the vigilante" and if you had I'm fairly certain Mookie would have counterclaimed you

Why would I come out and role claim that early?

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Now it said Vigilante, not Other, not Civ, Vigilante.  You're done.  Gg good guys.  I finally won a game of Mafia. I'm 50%!

my first post role claiming i said i was vigilante...not sure why this revelation means i'm done now

Just call me Mr. 500.  Sometimes I go off sometimes I don't... just ask my ex's... wait that's a bad thing.  Still wish I could be scum in one of these games... I'll just play drunk the whole time, no one will know wha'ts up.

Just now, Whicker said:

Aren't you saying the Hunter should have counterclaimed vigilante when you were just speculating on if one could exist?

No i was saying why would i role claim that early when you asked why i didn't just come out and say I was vigilante when i was hinting at the presence of one in the very beginning

Just now, Pats#1 said:

No i was saying why would i role claim that early when you asked why i didn't just come out and say I was vigilante when i was hinting at the presence of one in the very beginning

You were saying teenager is the only role that can't be counterclaimed. 

I said Helsing can't be counterclaimed because it's not a guaranteed role in this game and Mookie had that role anyway. 

You said this isn't true because you speculated early?

Just now, Whicker said:

You were saying teenager is the only role that can't be counterclaimed. 

I said Helsing can't be counterclaimed because it's not a guaranteed role in this game and Mookie had that role anyway. 

You said this isn't true because you speculated early?

helsing is just the name of my character....my role is vigilante...i've been steadfast about that since the beginning. Vigilante can be coutnerclaimed....saying you're a teenager, leaves you open to zero risk, it's the safe play.

But i know i'm getting lynched....so let's do this thing

Archived