Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

On 12/25/2017 at 7:12 PM, domepatrol91 said:

This is the basic teen role PM.

3 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Are they civ specials though? I think we all have roles, not a set list of who has powers though.

Do we? 

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

What restored your faith?

No saying you're wrong, I just brushed through the last few pages quickly when I woke up before night came, so not sure if I missed something.

If he knew that Bucs was FUBAR on the next lynch, he wouldn't have pushed it as hard as he did. He and I were at odds on this and he was right. It was a good call.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Why?

I've been on him D1.  Have you not been paying attention?  Started off with me watching how he came in to denounce the tie situation of tk3 and telling everyone to vote who they felt were scum and then disappeared.  When I actually voted for him and mentioned this and how I wasn't sure if it was just his normal play style as I hadn't played with him, he makes an offhanded comment about mafia telling me it's not his normal playstyle, I didn't respond and he never came back at me for it.  For a player that seems as logical and good as him, he would've jumped on me not answering unless he already knew that I wasn't mafia.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

I mean look at the first page at the "Known Civs" list. Its pretty long.

33% of roles are of a civ special variety at the start of the game, so story checks out. 

10 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

One thing to note - two hits, two civ specials. We're dealing with a VERY good Mafia. They're picking off power roles. 

That puts Ragnarok and MathMan at the forefront of suspects.

Have I already reached that level on this forum?

Also, I think what will be an interesting study is to see who had zero interaction with bucs at all D1.  That's my best bet for any of his scummates.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Have I already reached that level on this forum?

Also, I think what will be an interesting study is to see who had zero interaction with bucs at all D1.  That's my best bet for any of his scummates.

I have yet to see you have a BAD game, so... yeah.

Side note: Remember when Malf won a TASTy for best Mafia player? We need to bring the TASTys back.

Archived