Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

A couple points of note.

1. Bucs came back red. There was a lot of debate with whether he was mafia or other. Does this confirm that he is mafia? I was assuming before his lynch that he was an other. If he is a mafia, then we really need to go back to the people who were "afraid" that he would continue to be unlynchable. Those people may have been lowkey trying to extend his life.

2. Hermit came back green. I guess I assumed he was an other? But he is a civ? I was assuming the hermit was either a serial killer or he was the one who transformed into a wolf. The latter is clearly disproven as the howls continued after his death.

3. A couple of player who I thought gave "civ special" tells are still alive. Which means they likely aren't civ specials as they were not on mafia's radar. I'll have those people in mind as potentially mafia/other roles instead of civ specials.

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Yeah, agree that Tk3 was civ. I think we need to look at who jumped on the Bucs BW when it was clear hed be the lynch.

Its tough to scum read on runaway votes like this.

But the people who immediately thought "unlynchable" need to be suspect, considering the result would have met the mafia's agenda and "survives first lynch" was the Ockhams razor choice

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Keep seeing people say the name "Malf"....looked at the list of who signed up, no Malf. Are you talking about MathMan?

lol

It took me longer than I care to admit to figure that out myself.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

A couple points of note.

1. Bucs came back red. There was a lot of debate with whether he was mafia or other. Does this confirm that he is mafia? I was assuming before his lynch that he was an other. If he is a mafia, then we really need to go back to the people who were "afraid" that he would continue to be unlynchable. Those people may have been lowkey trying to extend his life.

2. Hermit came back green. I guess I assumed he was an other? But he is a civ? I was assuming the hermit was either a serial killer or he was the one who transformed into a wolf. The latter is clearly disproven as the howls continued after his death.

3. A couple of player who I thought gave "civ special" tells are still alive. Which means they likely aren't civ specials as they were not on mafia's radar. I'll have those people in mind as potentially mafia/other roles instead of civ specials.

1.) This is where I'm at. Who was really against the 2nd night lynching of Bucs.

2.) I was thinking the Hermit was a vigilante or something along those lines, a monster hunter. On the character list he was under "other" but came up as Civ, which is odd.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

1.) This is where I'm at. Who was really against the 2nd night lynching of Bucs.

2.) I was thinking the Hermit was a vigilante or something along those lines, a monster hunter. On the character list he was under "other" but came up as Civ, which is odd.

Civ aligned doesn’t necessarily mean his only win condition is with the civs

36 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Does this mean there is a group of vampires and pack of wolves, along with the group of teens?

All of which are pitted against eachother? I want to say Bucs was Dracula, and that would explain him being a long in this as a vampire, but the write up didn't mention it.

This could be an underworld type situation.

I've been on this theory for a while.

Conversions don't necessarily seem to be a thing as I expected they would. Maybe they are just duel-mafia houses? It's been a while since I've played a duel-mafia house game (mascots doesn't count).

Sidenote - Underworlds were super cheesy, but super guilty pleasure for me.

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Its tough to scum read on runaway votes like this.

But the people who immediately thought "unlynchable" need to be suspect, considering the result would have met the mafia's agenda and "survives first lynch" was the Ockhams razor choice

Agreed.

Bucs was mafia and mafia is a bunch of different monsters imo

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I've been on this theory for a while.

Conversions don't necessarily seem to be a thing as I expected they would. Maybe they are just duel-mafia houses? It's been a while since I've played a duel-mafia house game (mascots doesn't count).

Sidenote - Underworlds were super cheesy, but super guilty pleasure for me.

The first 2 I really enjoyed, once they got rid of Michael I wasn't a huge fan, but I still will watch everyone that comes out for the simple sake of Kate Beckinsale in full body leather lol

Archived