Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Something something get a life.

Wait. I think that's wrong.

I had Brazilian steakhouse today, so I'm sure I'm dying in about 30 minutes. If my stomach doesn't kill me, about 30 cows and lambs gonna rush up on me to avenge their fallen...

Tell me story, @bucsfan333. And when you tell my story, tell 'em I had abs. And was 6' 2" or something.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

I had Brazilian steakhouse today, so I'm sure I'm dying in about 30 minutes. If my stomach doesn't kill me, about 30 cows and lambs gonna rush up on me to avenge their fallen...

Tell my story, @bucsfan333. And when you tell my story, tell 'em I had abs. And was 6' 2" or something.

ET. Man. Let me tell ya about THIS guy. THIS guy? Man. He was a true man. He ate like a man SHOULD eat. And he loosened his belt like a man. He never said no to another bite. And THIS guy? He walked away from it all. Man was a giant. At least 6'4". AT LEAST. And women washed their laundry on his abs. They cracked their eggs on his ***. And this was a man all the ladies loved. I tell ya, man. They all loved him. Hell, I loved him.

/poor Gruden impression

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

ET. Man. Let me tell ya about THIS guy. THIS guy? Man. He was a true man. He ate like a man SHOULD eat. And he loosened his belt like a man. He never said no to another bite. And THIS guy? He walked away from it all. Man was a giant. At least 6'4". AT LEAST. And women washed their laundry on his abs. They cracked their eggs on his ***. And this was a man all the ladies loved. I tell ya, man. They all loved him. Hell, I loved him.

/poor Gruden impression

You complete me, do you know this?

I can play. As long as I can just show up 10 minutes before night and vote.

By Day 3 if I’m not hit by the mafia that means I probably am the mafia. So don’t lynch me. 

Also, I haven’t played in awhile so some people don’t know my play style. My mafia play style and my civ with ability play style are very similar. So keeping me around could help or hurt. Best to just let me make it to the end. 

Also, don’t listen to Malf. He will probably try to successfully lead me to a lynch. He is very persuasive and usually right. Just don’t listen to him. 

Lastly, I work M-F 8-4ish (not today/holiday) so I’ll be reading up here and there but not posting until after work. Let’s just avoid 100 pages a day please. 

9 hours ago, Whicker said:

Everyone, I'm very sorry that I was such a jerk yesterday. I really embarrassed myself. I hope you all can forgive me. 

I want to give a special sorry to @bucsfan333. You ran a great game and I'm very sorry I didn't say that yesterday. I let me emotions get the better of me and I said some things that I regret. 

I would like to play if you all will let me. 

Inquiring minds want to know

Please tl;dr for me

4 minutes ago, stallyns said:

I can play. As long as I can just show up 10 minutes before night and vote.

By Day 3 if I’m not hit by the mafia that means I probably am the mafia. So don’t lynch me. 

Also, I haven’t played in awhile so some people don’t know my play style. My mafia play style and my civ with ability play style are very similar. So keeping me around could help or hurt. Best to just let me make it to the end. 

Also, don’t listen to Malf. He will probably try to successfully lead me to a lynch. He is very persuasive and usually right. Just don’t listen to him. 

Lastly, I work M-F 8-4ish (not today/holiday) so I’ll be reading up here and there but not posting until after work. Let’s just avoid 100 pages a day please. 

giphy.gif

Archived