Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

4 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

I still don't know why everyone turned on me.  It was fun though. I followed until the end and learned a lot. 

Thanks for tagging me and getting me involved in these games. 

The site needs more of us out and about, spreading our cheer. So I'm glad to get another Bucs fan out of the nest.

4 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Were you civ or mafia?

Looking forward to playing with you.

I like new blood who tries hard.

-------

Sidenote: there has been a definite mafia resurgance thanks to the BDL crew as well.

I was a civ.  Probably stuck my nose in some funny business and took some blow back 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

The site needs more of us out and about, spreading our cheer. So I'm glad to get another Bucs fan out of the nest.

Well you guys completely failed us this week.  All you had to do was keep your lead and my Saints would've locked up the division... but Nooo you force us to have to beat you guys down to lock it up.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Well you guys completely failed us this week.  All you had to do was keep your lead and my Saints would've locked up the division... but Nooo you force us to have to beat you guys down to lock it up.

Thus making the bucs master plan complete.

Top 4 pick. 

13 minutes ago, Raves said:

Hey. We got the number five pick in the draft with our loss, San Fran pulling a win out of their ***, and Chicago beating Cleveland. It was worth it.

Archived