Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Everyone, I'm very sorry that I was such a jerk yesterday. I really embarrassed myself. I hope you all can forgive me. 

I want to give a special sorry to @bucsfan333. You ran a great game and I'm very sorry I didn't say that yesterday. I let me emotions get the better of me and I said some things that I regret. 

I would like to play if you all will let me. 

You had me at "Everyone".

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Everyone, I'm very sorry that I was such a jerk yesterday. I really embarrassed myself. I hope you all can forgive me. 

I want to give a special sorry to @bucsfan333. You ran a great game and I'm very sorry I didn't say that yesterday. I let me emotions get the better of me and I said some things that I regret. 

I would like to play if you all will let me. 

you're not totally in the wrong.

I do feel like in some games, the game jumps the shark trying to be epicly epic

Would be cool to sprinkle in some more vanilla games with roles posted on the front page, set ratios, and a small number of civ specials and a good number of vanillas.

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

you're not totally in the wrong.

I do feel like in some games, the game jumps the shark trying to be epicly epic

Would be cool to sprinkle in some more vanilla games with roles posted on the front page, set ratios, and a small number of civ specials and a good number of vanillas.

I thinks @bucsfan333 hosted a game like this right after the transition to the new forum

Simply Mafia it was called.

Archived