Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

I'm an incredibly petty mafia player... until I win off the pettiness lol.

I don’t know if I have a “style”

ive been mafia (killed n3) once and an other once. Other than that I’ve always been civ so I haven’t had a good chance to play as other roles... 

@theuntouchable on the other hand seems like hes always non-civ roles and hes very dangerous with those roles because of it.

44 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I enjoy epicness, but I also enjoy simplicity.

I also enjoy when true things are true. And that is OFTEN sacrificed when trying to manufacture a chaotic story.

I like surprise, I like intrigue, but I don't care for things being chaotic to the point of real logic being irrelevant, and often counter productive.

23 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You're so mad. icon_lol.gif

I think an easy fix for next time is, send each player their role in an individual chat, then create a chat and at the top simply put "This is the patrolman(or whatever role) chat."  Keeps it where all people know is that they are in a chat with others that share a role chat without having to disclose alignment making some feel like they others have knowledge that someone is a specific alignment, just a guess since they share the role..

i can play but 95% i end up being a disappointment and not posting. other 5% im a disappointment even though im active. your call if you want me in your game. i will not bring it much positive value. but i do want to play at this very moment. 1 hour from now not sure. 

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I don’t know if I have a “style”

ive been mafia (killed n3) once and an other once. Other than that I’ve always been civ so I haven’t had a good chance to play as other roles... 

@theuntouchable on the other hand seems like hes always non-civ roles and hes very dangerous with those roles because of it.

I was dangerous before this epic run of 7ish games of being a bad guy. 

8 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

My style is to pad my post count and amuse myself with randomness. I don't win, but I have a good time every time.

Excelsior!

tenor.gif

I keep one main theme throughout any role and that’s to be a jerk. Outside of that I play around with a few different things here and there.

2 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

i can play but 95% i end up being a disappointment and not posting. other 5% im a disappointment even though im active. your call if you want me in your game. i will not bring it much positive value. but i do want to play at this very moment. 1 hour from now not sure. 

Bruh. Get your **** together and give us all the fin we need.

Archived