Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

7 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Possibly a civ with a crappy power could visit ltbf, and ltbf could clear himself by saying who it was by using his selfwatch.

Assuming we even do have such a civ.

I disagree with this. I think the cop should visit ltbf and ltbf should not say who visited him.

On 12/27/2017 at 8:21 PM, EliteTexan80 said:
On 12/27/2017 at 8:13 PM, MookieMonster said:

Yeah Bucs was definitely mafia. Its possible that ET was WIFOM when he was talking about how theres no way him and Bucs could be mafia together.

When did I say that? I fully get that my position doesn't paint me in a good light. If this is the direction you want to go, go ahead - I understand that logic, but I'm a teen.

@EliteTexan80 when did you use your selfwatch? Did you get a result?

2 hours ago, stallyns said:

Sorry I didn’t make it on yesterday, this cold weather beat the h-e-sticks out of me. I came home from work and NyQuil’d myself.

@Raves I can promise you I’m not worth a lynch. Investigate me, force the vamps/wolves to hit me. Chance they fail, or not.

If any teenager has a hit don’t do it. You could fail. 

Touch

just for the moment until I figure this out 

Wow, this post just screams that you are the alien.

Are you on civs side?

1 hour ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Just a gut feeling. Seems like their posts have been aligning at times. 

Why's that?

1 hour ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I'm not positive but I think they have been voting the same way the whole time (again not positive but off the top of my head I think they have)

So you actually are just throwing anything out there without any actual thought process?

I'm leaning LTBF, he only comes in when he gets brought up, he's been extremely wishy washy when people are asking him for why he thinks one way or another. If he is scum (i think he is) then great, if he is town that's unfortunate, but it's not like he's helping us at all either.

Malf is definitely putting in the most work, but he changes directions so much, I can't be sure if its him actually trying to figure stuff out or simply wanting to muddy the waters to such a degree that we all start second guessing ourselves.

Archived