Week 2: Colts at Packers - The Malik Willis Show

packfanfb

Probably some gamesmanship here from MLF about "if" Love is cleared (I think they know he won't), but the sentiment here still confirms for me that this injury is probably a two-week max injury. I think Love definitely plays Week 4 and may even be in the conversation for Week 3. 

Either way, good to get confirmation that he's not going on IR. That means the Packers anticipate him being back before that 4th week, at the latest. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Probably some gamesmanship here from MLF about "if" Love is cleared (I think they know he won't), but the sentiment here still confirms for me that this injury is probably a two-week max injury. I think Love definitely plays Week 4 and may even be in the conversation for Week 3. 

Either way, good to get confirmation that he's not going on IR. That means the Packers anticipate him being back before that 4th week, at the latest. 

There's a lot of hopium in this post.

21 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Starting Malik Willis, a guy who was beat out by Will Levis. Oh boy! Welcome to the ****show! 

Big week for LaFleur and Steno. Game plan will be everything. Good coaches come up with plans to fit what they have at QB. Doesn't mean it will prevail and win the game, but should be enough to compete. LaFleur is going to have to be better than he was back when he plugged Love in for Rodgers in the KC game with what looked like no plan whatsoever other than to drop back and get killed all night by KC's blitz. He has to be better. 

Edited by packfanfb