New Sexual Assault (Rape) Allegatations Against Watson

roger murdock

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

Well… he is no Rey Lewis but I would put him second. 

Yeah. 

It's a hard equation. How many r/sa are equal to or greater than x1 murder.

Also from a pr perspective Rey got away with murder. Deshaun got dragged through the mud

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

Both in the same incident 

Rey has a bit of defelon to him things don't stick. 

Things have really stuck to Watson  and it's destroying him. He is being crippled by the hate and the pressure. He is mentally shot snd the position starts between the ears. 

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

Rey has a bit of defelon to him things don't stick. 

Things have really stuck to Watson  and it's destroying him. He is being crippled by the hate and the pressure. He is mentally shot snd the position starts between the ears. 

Id argue very little has stuck to Watson.

He’s earned tens of millions of dollars, not served a day behind bars and continues to live a privileged life where as soon as the NFL has had enough of his sht he’ll retire and never work a day again if he chooses.

The only reason many care now is because he doesn’t appear to be good at football any longer.  If he was still playing like 2020 Watson half of this forum/fanbase would be entirely unconcerned and rooting for him, just like when he was acquired.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Id argue very little has stuck to Watson.

He’s earned tens of millions of dollars, not served a day behind bars and continues to live a privileged life where as soon as the NFL has had enough of his sht he’ll retire and never work a day again if he chooses.

The only reason many care now is because he doesn’t appear to be good at football any longer.  If he was still playing like 2020 Watson half of this forum/fanbase would be entirely unconcerned and rooting for him, just like when he was acquired.

Perhaps. 

Watson is known as the sexual assault  guy compared to  Lewis who was thought of positively despite some kind complicity in murder. 

Less stuck to Lewis than Watson. 

To me it seems Watson is being crushed by the pressure of the mud stuck to his name. 

Money can't buy a good reputation when you are Watson, it can't buy friends. 

Man, I’m so sick of this dude. It’s just remarkable we gave up what we did for a ticking time bomb like him. He’s an embarrassment to the sport and humanity in general. I hope so badly they find a way to walk away from him.

• Like 3

I’m just so annoyed. He’s such a terrible dude. Eff the on field results - that’s secondary but we knew what we were taking on or potentially taking on when we made this trade so Jimmy Haslam or whoever was pulling the strings is getting exactly what they deserve out of whatever is left to come. 

• Like 1

My best guess right now is Haslam is gonna have everyone sit tight and see how the next month or so goes while having the FO explore contractual options and determining if this was disclosed. 

If Watson starts lighting the world on fire and looks elite, I’d imagine they do nothing.

If he looks like arse and this wasn’t disclosed or he’s suspended, I think he looks to void future money and move on. 

As a human being I hope these allegations aren't true. As a Browns fan, if it did happen and it gets us out of the contract we never should have signed in the first place (because him being a creep isn't exactly a news flash), I hope the victim sues him for every penny we wasted on him, he ends up behind bars, and we can move on from this nightmare.

• Like 1