2024 WEEK 2 | vs Atlanta (MNF)

Kiltman

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

just exclude the picks? ok.

You talking about the end of the game pick with 27 sec left that never occurs if 

1: Saquon catches the ball?

Or

2: Eagles defense doesn't give up a 70yd TD drive in 1 min?

GTFOH with that mess!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

4 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Shi happens. Great teams overcome mistakes. The D should be able to prevent a hobbled Kirk Cousins from leading a TD drive in a minute at the Linc. It’s not that they let it happen. It’s that we all knew it was gonna happen after the drop. This is a mentally weak team.

It definitely felt inevitable

which is concerning

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You talking about the end of the game pick with 27 sec left that never occurs if 

1: Saquon catches the ball?

Or

2: Eagles defense doesn't give up av70yd TD drive in 1 min?

GTFOH with that mess!!

it was a bad throw, regardless of circumstance. You'd be crapping on Dak if he made that throw.

Edited by Jeezla

Saquon lost them the game with the drop. It sucks but I'm fairly confident that he catches that 9/10 times and I can excuse an egregious mistake like that from what will be one of our top 3 players on the year. 

This defense though... I'm fairly optimistic when it comes to football because it's just straight boring to be like half of you 24/7. But man I simply don't know how they can fix this dline this season without making a blockbuster trade before the deadline for an elite edge, which I don't think will happen.

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

reality bites.

Bro. You just completely ignore all context from my post and the game and expect me to take you just posting numbers seriously?

Would you have preferred Jalen just checks the ball down twice at the end of the game and lets the clock wind down for fun? That would be a better outcome than trying to take a risk and win the game with AJB on the sideline? Unfortunately for Jalen he had to play vs the Falcon's defense not the Eagles and he only had 40 seconds to work with. 

If you want to hold that INT against him fine. I don't think you are doing anything other than box score scouting if you do.