Week 2 GDT: Jets @ Titans

Just now, titans0021 said:

Just two brutal losses to start the year. Maybe next week we can avoid a mind numbing turnover by Levis and a blocked punt.

we're 2-0 if we don't make extremely avoidable mistakes

very frustrating. Annoyed by the missed Hopkins flag but we once again shot ourselves in the foot all game

Outside of the obvious stupid pitch. Levis played a winnable game.  Other pass that stands out is the one that hit the defender. But I'm not one to grade on every single throw. 

He made some great plays. But the toss is going to be the fly in the salad. 

The line play at the end, lack of separation from WRs and the refs killed that last drive. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

Outside of the obvious stupid pitch. Levis played a winnable game.  Other pass that stands out is the one that hit the defender. But I'm not one to grade on every single throw. 

He made some great plays. But the toss is going to be the fly in the salad. 

The line play at the end, lack of separation from WRs and the refs killed that last drive. 

I agree he played a winnable game, but even take away the idiotic pitch and he still played a big part in our offense completely stalling for 4 3 and outs in the second half

Jets have a good D but we just continue to go quarters of games in which we have next to zero offensive yards. It's brutal

I think Murray shot the wrong gap on that Allen run. That sucks. 

That late toss to Wilson sucked. Had them stopped. 

Simmons with that roughing the passer. That sucked. 

Blocked punt that sucked. 

On that TD toss to Hall, I feel Hooker should have provided more help over top. He stayed in the middle when the corners had their man. Kinda sucked. 

Game doesn't feel as sucky as last week but does suck tho. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

On that TD toss to Hall, I feel Hooker should have provided more help over top. He stayed in the middle when the corners had their man. Kinda sucked. 

I think both teams had good and bad moments, both made some silly penalties

it came down to simple execution in the second half and we didn't execute. Refs weren't great but I'm not thinking they impacted the game too much (not saying you're saying they did). We just simply weren't the better team

I think our OL looked a little better today. It's going to be a process w/ them, but I think they did alright

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

It's wild how dominant we were in the 1st quarter both games and wind up with the same result again

Will be interesting if the Titans ever turn to Rudolph. He went 8-4-1 in Pittsburgh playing the exact kind of game that probably has us sitting 2-0 right now. Just don't do something stupid and let the defense cook.

The battle between starting the guy who gives you a better chance of winning vs trying to develop the guy with the far greater ceiling is gonna be interesting to see if Levis continues to struggle.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Will be interesting if the Titans ever turn to Rudolph. He went 8-4-1 in Pittsburgh playing the exact kind of game that probably has us sitting 2-0 right now. Just don't do something stupid and let the defense cook.

The battle between starting the guy who gives you a better chance of winning vs trying to develop the guy with the far greater ceiling is gonna be interesting to see if Levis continues to struggle.

I know the team>>one player, but I'd be pissed if we turned to Rudolph anytime soon. There's zero future there. I'd rather let Levis burn the entire thing down before turning to Rudolph. If we're drafting a QB in April, so be it.

This is why we desperately needed Phillips to stay healthy, we’ll I wished he stayed healthy, WR is a Major problem on this team. Yes we had a depth of a bunch none explosive washed possession WR’s. Burks is a bust D Hop is old, Boyd old we have no WR’s that can separate besides Ridley but he can’t beat press coverage, & no WR’s that can take the top off a defense. So basically 1 WR that can play in space