Week 2 general discussion

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

"Persons with views opposite my own are all POS." Thanks for your contribution 

I think what he said specifically is excessively pathetic. I have no problem with difference of opinions. I have issue with people being sexist. But let's not make this thread about that. That's my fault, but let's end it there.

• Like 2

Just now, VigilantZombie said:

I think it may be soon fair to say Bo Nix is not the future in Denver, but, to be fair, it's only been 2 games, albeit bad ones, so far 

Better than last week. Tons of drops today. 3 bad throws if you count the last play of the game. I do.

this game is more on Payton. No onside kick. Kicking the first field goal instead of going for it. Etc

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I would settle for the refs to actually call the left tack for hooking around the neck every play and the right tackle for false starting 70% of the time.

This happens to good pass rushers on legitimately half or more of all snaps. It's frustrating but if you start counting them you drive yourself nuts. And your tackles do it too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This happens to good pass rushers on legitimately half or more of all snaps. It's frustrating but if you start counting them you drive yourself nuts. And your tackles do it too.

I wish the refs would focus on these calls against the Pats….trying to get another top 5 pick