Bears at Colts 9/22 Noon Game On CBS

3 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Williams already looks timid with the ball. Looking over his shoulder frequently. I hate it.

I think YOU guys are the ones seeing ghosts here 

Caleb looks fine. The only thing he needs to do is run more. How do you guys watch this game with Richardson on one side and then see Caleb on the other any worry?

Outside of CJ Stroud, I think Caleb’s already looking better than every early drafted QB since Covid. (I guess Lawrence too, but not by a lot)

Waldron is pressing, that’s obvious. He’s trying to get cute and that’s a problem. But this nonsense that he should be fired after 10 quarters is crazy (so I guess I’m not surprised) but they are just a half a step off, they will get it to click. The OL looks good enough today (not good, just good enough) they can get this done. 

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

Caleb looks fine. The only thing he needs to do is run more. How do you guys watch this game with Richardson on one side and then see Caleb on the other any worry?

Outside of CJ Stroud, I think Caleb’s already looking better than every early drafted QB since Covid. (I guess Lawrence too, but not by a lot)

Waldron is pressing, that’s obvious. He’s trying to get cute and that’s a problem. But this nonsense that he should be fired after 10 quarters is crazy (so I guess I’m not surprised) but they are just a half a step off, they will get it to click. The OL looks good enough today (not good, just good enough) they can get this done. 

Because why should we WORRY about the quarterback of the Colts?

Don't understand Waldron's play calling. 4 straight run plays inside the 5, two of which were wildcat and QB option?

I don't like to overreact so early into a season but so far the results of this offense have been  awful..and I've been very unimpressed with Waldron

2 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Plantar fascitis. And knowing what I do about that, he probably has heel spurs or this wouldn't be the issue it is.

And he likely won't get surgery for it until after the season, since the recovery time can vary from 7 days to multiple months. 

I don't want to hear Caleb had all of these weapons. Keenan Allen was supposed to be one of those weapons. 

Rome is a rookie and still unproven. 

And Swift is literally a Non Factor (How the TF are to drop a screen pass when you're a receiving back!?) 

He has NOT had weapons. He's had DJ Moore and Carter on occasional plays who is a 4th string WR for a reason. 

2 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Caleb looks good when he has time, but I'm well into worrying about him getting hurt or getting all fd in the head with the ol and playcalling

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Caleb hasn't been terrible minus that INT. He's been solid and is on pace to throw for over 400 yards today. 

I still like to see him have a bit more accuracy on his longer throws though 

Just now, mdonnelly21 said:

I don't want to hear Caleb had all of these weapons. Keenan Allen was supposed to be one of those weapons. 

Rome is a rookie and still unproven. 

And Swift is literally a Non Factor (How the TF are to drop a screen pass when you're a receiving back!?) 

He has NOT had weapons. He's had DJ Moore and Carter on occasional plays who is a 4th string WR for a reason. 

Swift honestly looks like a terrible fit.  If you had a world beater ol I think he'd look great but when he has to fight for yards it's ugly

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Don't understand Waldron's play calling. 4 straight run plays inside the 5, two of which were wildcat and QB option?

I don't like to overreact so early into a season but so far the results of this offense have been  awful..and I've been very unimpressed with Waldron

Feels like he just doesn't want to make a mistake rather than win

2 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Swift honestly looks like a terrible fit.  If you had a world beater ol I think he'd look great but when he has to fight for yards it's ugly

His contact balance is terrible...arm tackles take him down far too easily...

In space his speed is obvious but we can't get him there...we have Detroit Swift right now not Philly 

• Like 1