Week 3 Games

Leader

It could be Kelce is distracted. Or it could be that Kelce is a year older and is approaching the wall. The KC offense is a bit out of sorts with Hollywood Brown and now Pacheco out with injuries.

Also, it seems like a down year in general at the TE position. LaPorta and McBride have both been pretty quiet, Andrews is completely invisible, and the current yardage leader is Dallas Goedert courtesy of the Saints defense.

11 hours ago, Old Guy said:

The coaching change last year for the Raiders was a good move. Pierce gave the game a needed boost with his macho bravado. The problem is that **** wears thin pretty quickly. 

Not to mention their best option at quarterback is Gardner Minshew. 

Yup, anyone buying any hype on this team was outta their mind.  Minshew is nothing more than a younger version of Ryan Fitzpatrick with only a mustache instead of the full Santa Claus.  I didn't figure Mr walking suitcase Dalton would beat them, but I damn sure didn't pick them to compete with the Chargers and Chiefs.  Although I do wonder how serious Herbert's injury was yesterday.

10 minutes ago, Striker said:

It could be Kelce is distracted. Or it could be that Kelce is a year older and is approaching the wall. The KC offense is a bit out of sorts with Hollywood Brown and now Pacheco out with injuries.

Also, it seems like a down year in general at the TE position. LaPorta and McBride have both been pretty quiet, Andrews is completely invisible, and the current yardage leader is Dallas Goedert courtesy of the Saints defense.

Or maybe Mahomes is simply enjoying his new toys Rice and Worthy.  Say what you will, but yup they are major upgrades especially over MVS and Kadarius Toney.  That could have something to do with it.

13 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

WTF Jax...34-3 at half. Lawrence sucks.  Defense is swiss cheese.  0-3 start for them now.  

I thought the AFCS was going to be much improved. Maybe not good but improved. Good year to have them on our schedule and hope we are ready for a feisty HOU in a few weeks.