Week 3 MNF! (1-1) Commanders at (0-2) Bengals - 9/23 at 8:15 on ABC / Line CIN -8/OU 48.5

MikeT14

Feelings on the game?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Feelings on the game?

• Bengals cover the 8 point spread
    • Commanders cover the 8 point spread but lose
    • Commanders win outright

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2024 at 12:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Looking at the stats.

JD is averaging 17.4 yds/pp

Zack Moss (5.9ypr) and Chase Brown (6.8ypr) are killing our defense. And Chase (20ypc) is murdering our secondary.

If not for our defense tightening up in the RZ, this is a different game.

I can't decide which is worse oue run D or pass D! 😂  Let’s just with it’s all still as bad as it was last year.

If our D doesn't get better by the trade deadline, I definitely expect Jon Allen to be traded.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I heard that college teams are already after him. I'm fine with it. We should just promote Prichard our QB coach to OC next year.

I’m not. He’s the only thing working on this staff right now. We keep letting these young talented offensive coaches leave and keeping these dudes we shouldn’t. We absolutely should’ve fired Gruden and kept McVay and KOC shouldve been hired over Rivera. If this continues with Kliff I would pay him whatever he wants and make him co-headcoach. You can’t let it happen again. 

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Yeah, and a school with deep pockets like FSU, Florida, etc will pay him a lot more money.  If colleges are back in the game, I expect him to go back there.  

If I’m a top college qb I would want to play for him 

I picture him like Spurrier hands off the defense or might have the same issue as Lincoln Riley terrible defenses 

• Like 1

Just now, Vladimir L said:

If I’m a top college qb I would want to play for him 

I picture him like Spurrier hands off the defense or might have the same issue as Lincoln Riley terrible defenses 

Well, Lincoln Riley finally fired Alex Grinch so his defenses might be looking up.  Grinch was not a good DC in Oklahoma or at USC 

2 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Turner was fine at offensive coordinator was the scape goat 

Wouldn’t say he was ‘fine’ but he worked with what he had pretty well, and Bienemy’s offense finished ranked the same in 2023 as Turner’s in 2022.  

I’d give Turner another chance as an OC no questions asked in another situation.  I can’t say the same for Bienemy