Week 3 MNF! (1-1) Commanders at (0-2) Bengals - 9/23 at 8:15 on ABC / Line CIN -8/OU 48.5

MikeT14

Feelings on the game?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Feelings on the game?

• Bengals cover the 8 point spread
    • Commanders cover the 8 point spread but lose
    • Commanders win outright

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 09/24/2024 at 12:00 AM

It would just be nice come seasons end we look back and say well they were what they were in a development year but in prime time and home games they did what teams are supposed to do and that’s played their best team games in those situations. So win or lose I’d love to see parts of this team shine brightest under the lights

• Like 1

This is going to be a tough one to win.

Not just because Cincy is at home and desperate for a "W"?

But we've yet to throw a TD pass & our Defense literally can't stop anybody.

So I'm not expecting a win.

I just hope our team shows up for Primetime & puts up a fight.

Both Offensively & Defensively.

This is important for not only the confidence of the team going forward this season?

But if we want to be slated more than 1 or 2 primetime games a year?

We need to play good & exciting football for the other fans of teams, sports media, social media, etc.

I guess what I'm saying is?

We need to play better than we have the Bucs & the Giants game,to keep this game close & watchable.

This is also a game that could put Jayden Daniels on the map, if he plays well.

Cause right now....

He's being lumped with the rest of the "rookie QB's" & Commentators saying " None of the rookies have thrown a TD pass this year yet"

Which although is true...

He's playing much better, than Caleb & Nix, but just on baby training wheels.

I kinda hope, Kingsbury let's him loose Monday Night.

I want the win, which run heavy would probably be the way to do it.

But I would love to see Jayden open up deep down field to Terry, Noah Brown & McCaffrey.

Make other teams, their fans & social media go...."Oh ****"! He's pretty good.

Come Tuesday morning.

And the Vegas lines start rapidly correcting themselves...lol

But most important to me?

I want Jayden to stay safe & get down.

My new sign for every game.

I've got a question...

What games could you see Washington getting flexed for Primetime, if they somehow go on a roll?

Here are the details 

FLEX SCHEDULING During the 2024 season, flexible scheduling for Sunday night may be used twice between Weeks 5–10 and Weeks 11–17 . Monday Night Football games are eligible for flex scheduling during weeks 12-17 and flex scheduling may be used for Thursday Night Football in Weeks 13-17.

On 9/18/2024 at 12:35 PM, RSkinGM said:

Noah Brown had an impressive debut. He should get even more targets as he gets acclimated. Man we need help at receiver whereever we can find it!

I like what I saw from Noah, but I’d rather see those types of throws go to Terry. I don't know if this is true or not but my guess is that bc Terry is being doubled most - if not all plays - he’s not as open as Noah is so that's why the ball went that way.

It’s times like these when you miss Heinicke bc he wouldn't care, that dude is going to Terry whether he's covered or not. We need Jayden to develop that same mentality over the course of the season. Jayden has to learn how he can trust Terry to make big plays on 50/50 balls almost every time.

Edited by turtle28

3 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I'm expecting a real beatdown. I think I'll just record it, try to get up early and play it so I can fast forward without knowing the outcome. . Not worthy of a late stayup .. 

I know many of us are expecting a true *** beat down.

But there's a little bit of a voice inside me, that thinks this game is going to turn out way different than anyone expects.

Who knows...

I'll just chalk it up as me being homer crazy. 🤣 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, offbyone said:

Hope I am proven wrong long term, but really disappointed with what I am seeing in regards to Newton.  

1st the medical staff/GM vetting miss the injury.

Then they clearly brought him back to quickly.

How did they bring him back too quickly?