Week 3 MNF! (1-1) Commanders at (0-2) Bengals - 9/23 at 8:15 on ABC / Line CIN -8/OU 48.5

MikeT14

Feelings on the game?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Feelings on the game?

• Bengals cover the 8 point spread
    • Commanders cover the 8 point spread but lose
    • Commanders win outright

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2024 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

They, along with Peters, chose these guys. They gutted the thing. They decided Chinn was better than Curl. They’re the ones deciding to keep Forrest inactive. 

That's true. Chinn did play better tonight though & Martin was decent. I think Butler & Reaves are active over Forrest for special teams reasons.

If it were me, I’d move Chinn to LB/big Nickel & start Forrest at SS but I don't expect them to do it. I've been a big Forrest guy since the Jags in 2022, he should be starting at S next to Martin.

Just now, e16bball said:

Chase Young got a 3rd when he took off most plays, and his resume doesn’t belong in the same font as Jon Allen’s.

Yeah, but Chase was the #2 pick in the draft and 24 when we traded him. Jon Allen has a lot of miles on him and he'll be 30 in January. Plus, Allen has a large contract where Chase didn't.

That offense was humming today. Hope Ekeler is OK. There was a noticeable difference in the offense potency when he went out. Jayden Daniels is a baller though. Wants the ball in his hand and makes really good decisions. That first pass to McLaurin should have been a walk in touchdown and he flat missed it. He made up for it with the rest of his deep shots. He looked very good in the 2nd half. 

• Like 1