• Mike
    • Horny
    • Defense attorneys
    • Simple yes or no questions
    • Browns
    • Sir Lawrence of the Meadowlands

1 minute ago, pscottdai said:

Can't believe i stayed awake all night to watch this clown show :(

My advice for you and anyone else in this forum reading right now is to not plan your Sundays around watching this team this year. If you have no plans, great, enjoy a game, but they aren’t worth planning your Sunday over. Spoiler, they aren’t going anywhere this season. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Cooper

Jeudy

Moore

Tillman

Bell

Thrash

You are an overly optimistic moron if you think that’s NFL caliber

All 6 of them Berry acquisitions along with the dude throwing them the ball, guys running it, and 4 of the 5 dudes plus all the backups blocking for them.

4 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

My advice for you and anyone else in this forum reading right now is to not plan your Sundays around watching this team this year. If you have no plans, great, enjoy a game, but they aren’t worth planning your Sunday over. Spoiler, they aren’t going anywhere this season. 

Ok to talk about the draft like we use to?

12 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Badly out coached in the first half and the O-Line is an embarrassment. 

Yup, coaching was the main issue in the first half, execution was the main issue in the second half.

Sucks, mainly because the Giants are a bad team. This would have been easier to take against an actual good team. But we played horrible and were only a few plays going a bit differently and could have won.

But we simply play in too tough of a division to lose to bad teams, especially at home.

I know it's early, but feels like next week is a must win. Can't afford to lose to another bad/mediocre at best team, especially when our schedule will only get tougher.

• Like 1

Have to play and more importantly, adjust, for the full 4 quarters against any NFL team

Definition of insanity is to repeatedly do the same thing and expect different results...

First two games really weren't much different than this one......Terrible play with no hint of preperation besides scripted (hubris) plan

Truly feel for our fans.....we need to be discussing competent "winning" well-coached football vs the alternative

Again, a 60 minute game with every week being important. Wins over everything else, but to attain that "all" must be onboard. 

Several things contribute to this...... Ownership, front office, coaching(this stuns me, expectations were high), players and commitment

Cleveland Browns have become a joke once again.... Hard to overcome the Watson deal with this level of sandlot football