Week 3 GDT: Raiders (1-1) vs Panthers (0-2)

Jerry

Just now, Raiderlife24 said:

Grahm has ran his course here. Be interesting to see who new HC brings in. 

Nah, if I know anything, it's that Patrick Graham's clearly paid shills will continue to make endless excuses for his failures as a DC year in, year out. 

They'll probably just demand he's made HC. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Nah, if I know anything, it's that Patrick Graham's clearly paid shills will continue to make endless excuses for his failures as a DC year in, year out. 

They'll probably just demand he's made HC. 

Thought about this last week while the Raiders were losing to the ravens. Can't see that happening this time now

Yknow the real “ugly” here; it wouldn’t surprise me at all if we turn up and beat Cleveland next week. This team is bi-polar as it comes. Capable of mind-numbingly awful losses but will then just win random games to tease us with hope. While simultaneously hurting our chances of being in place to draft another QB. And then it’s another season of repeat ad nauseam.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Yknow the real “ugly” here; it wouldn’t surprise me at all if we turn up and beat Cleveland next week. This team is bi-polar as it comes. Capable of mind-numbingly awful losses but will then just win random games to tease us with hope. While simultaneously hurting our chances of being in place to draft another QB. And then it’s another season of repeat ad nauseam.

That would be awful. We just need to crash n burn this year. No point n winning 6-7 games 

• Like 2

The OL is struggling to run block. Lots of other issues, but that's the root fail point. We spent capitol trying to establish the run, as you need to do when a QB is on fire like Dalton was. Damn dude was dropping dimes into quadruple coverage. You must keep him on the bench, for starters by grinding and moving sticks.

There's some light there. JPJ got baptized at RG where he's comfy and can now work in somewhere. DJ Glaze looked pretty darned good for a fresh rook. Hopefully Miller & Munford will heal up & that unit can catch a break, and get it together.

GM seemed to have enough time to get some balls out. Couldn't get much look at the coverage, so hard to say if he had targets and just played it safe. I'd be very interested in someone with All22 giving us a read on how covered guys were.

Edited by LongJonSilver
  • Like 1