Week 3 GDT: Raiders (1-1) vs Panthers (0-2)

Jerry

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah but I don't even see it that way still because we were able to stop both the chargers and the ravens consistently. But then we're able to just march up there and score. It essentially means that the mindset going into the game was that we expected to win so we didn't take them seriously like they were NFL team. What's even more troubling is the style of defense that they're playing. They basically played like Andy Dalton doesn't know how to read defenses

Chargers O isn't particularly good and the Ravens have no.clue what they're identity even is. 

The Panthers spent the last year or so building an offense for their presumptive QBOTF. He just sucks. But their overall talent isn't nearly as bad as people were saying. Dalton is just a low end fill in at QB for a structured plan. 

I won't argue our prep and coaching though- my thoughts on AP and Co have been made clear as day. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Chargers O isn't particularly good and the Ravens have no.clue what they're identity even is. 

The Panthers spent the last year or so building an offense for their presumptive QBOTF. He just sucks. But their overall talent isn't nearly as bad as people were saying. Dalton is just a low end fill in at QB for a structured plan. 

I won't argue our prep and coaching though- my thoughts on AP and Co have been made clear as day. 

Oh I don't disagree about what you said about the Panthers. I think they are much better team than how it looked this last year & two games. What the point was for both games the defense brought it