Polls  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Best heel

2. 2. Who wins?

3. 3. Where are you?

• Blue pill
    • Red pill
    • Not sure if I want to believe the truth but I’m close

One thing that stuck out for me today and pretty much the whole season-Receivers and backs are out of postion for the called play several times a game.... Like 20

Watson is constantly getting people in their place......Moore, Juedy, Ford the most

Edited by Navy

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

at least Watson is starting to look good with Chubb coming back soon 

I'm stoked for Chubb coming back, but I don't have high expectations he'll be anywhere near the same. That injury + playing in a scheme that I don't think will benefit him... I won't be surprised if he looks rather mediocre. Which is still an upgrade from what we have, but still.

1 minute ago, Navy said:

One thing that stuck out for me today and pretty much the whole season-Receivers and backs are out of postion for the called play several times a game.... Like 20

Watson is constantly getting people in their place......Moore, Juedy, Ford the most

Think that's partly due to the new scheme and the lack of reps in the preseason.

I largely think live reps in preseason isn't that important, but it is when installing a new scheme.

6 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I'm stoked for Chubb coming back, but I don't have high expectations he'll be anywhere near the same. That injury + playing in a scheme that I don't think will benefit him... I won't be surprised if he looks rather mediocre. Which is still an upgrade from what we have, but still.

No chance Chubb is even remotely the same dude until the very end of the season.. and even then, probably not. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

No chance Chubb is even remotely the same dude until the very end of the season.. and even then, probably not. 

Unfortunately that's almost certain to be the case. Will still be a great moment to see him take the field after that devastating injury.

Just now, DawgX said:

Unfortunately that's almost certain to be the case. Will still be a great moment to see him take the field after that devastating injury.

He tore almost every “cl”. Acl, mcl, i think his pcl too? If he was 23 years old, maybe he looks great this year. But being 28-29 years old coming off that kind of devastating injury is gonna take time. 

And by the time he is 100% again, he may be close to 30. No RB is ever the same at 30. 30 for a RB is 35 for a WR and 46 for a QB. 

The Chubb Prime Era is over in all likelihood. And I don’t say it to make any Browns fans mad. My three favorite RB’s to watch all-time are Barry, AP, and Chubb. 

Pathetic team performance

I always had some concern with hiring Ken Dorsey

You don't want to hire the guy that got fired and the team improved once he left. 

I know he played for us and everything, but by the looks of it the scheme is trash

Leading the league in drops is killing us though

I haven't felt this bad since 1-15/0-16

Chad Oshea and Andy Dickerson need to be replaced after today 

They're not getting the job done we're not coached well at all. 

We can't score over 20 points

Thats crazy 

10 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

He tore almost every “cl”. Acl, mcl, i think his pcl too? If he was 23 years old, maybe he looks great this year. But being 28-29 years old coming off that kind of devastating injury is gonna take time. 

And by the time he is 100% again, he may be close to 30. No RB is ever the same at 30. 30 for a RB is 35 for a WR and 46 for a QB. 

The Chubb Prime Era is over in all likelihood. And I don’t say it to make any Browns fans mad. My three favorite RB’s to watch all-time are Barry, AP, and Chubb. 

Oh no, I don't think that should make anyone mad. Just being realistic. However, if anyone can recover from such an injury, it's Chubb. Especially since he has less wear and tear than most star RBs his age.

8 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Pathetic team performance

I always had some concern with hiring Ken Dorsey

You don't want to hire the guy that got fired and the team improved once he left. 

I know he played for us and everything, but by the looks of it the scheme is trash

Leading the league in drops is killing us though

I haven't felt this bad since 1-15/0-16

Chad Oshea and Andy Dickerson need to be replaced after today 

They're not getting the job done we're not coached well at all. 

We can't score over 20 points

Thats crazy 

I don't think Dorsey is necessarily a bad coach, I just don't think his scheme matches our talent for the most part. But let's not pretend - he was brought in to salvage Watson.