Bears host the Rams Sept 29 Noon on Fox

Big props to Swift & Waldron...both guys have been hammered around here (and rightfully so) but today was a big improvement from both...

Also Caleb today - 73% completion and no turnovers on that 157 yards & a TD...can't ever get mad at that efficiency when the run is working and the D is making plays.  

• Like 4

It was amazing to be in the building for a crazy fun second half. (Got really quiet in the first) but those drives in the 2H looked like a functional offense, still with plenty of room to improve with a rookie still making a few mistakes.

Was really impressed by how the OL held up, especially when Tevin went down (don’t know what that means for him but it looked more like a unit) they weren’t great, but they were good enough 

Tory Taylor is a GOD

It was worth my wife almost getting truck sticked by Jaylon in pregame warmups 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

It was amazing to be in the building for a crazy fun second half. (Got really quiet in the first) but those drives in the 2H looked like a functional offense, still with plenty of room to improve with a rookie still making a few mistakes.

Was really impressed by how the OL held up, especially when Tevin went down (don’t know what that means for him but it looked more like a unit) they weren’t great, but they were good enough 

Tory Taylor is a GOD

Where did you sit?

Hats off to Eberflus. I thought he'd be thoroughly outcoached today and he wasn't

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Tory Taylor is a GOD

Happy you got to be there

19 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Wait what

• Like 1

6 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Some beat writer said Blasingame would be a boost for the run game

Today he's inactive

🤦🏻‍♂️

Bears need to waivr 90% of their beat writers

Kramer took Blasinggame's job