The Week 5 Thread: (1-3) Cleveland Browns at (3-1) Washington Commanders - 1PM on FOX

MikeT14

29 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

and Crowder on I R . Guess someone comes up from Practice Squad and they all stink . !

Only 2 guys Tremayne an Tinsley .  or K Allen maybe .

Edited by RSkinGM

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I have a feeling we have a massive crashing down to earth coming. Idk if it’ll be this week or another but the current success seems unsustainable to me. When your rookie QB has to put up historic numbers to win games that isn’t likely to continue. The defense still blows. The league will likely figure out what Kingsbury is doing. We all need to pump the brakes a little and realize this team is still a few years away from being truly relevant. 

I think a set back game is imminent.  I try to keep in mind that if it wasn't for Daniels, we would be 1-3.  

I don't think it is this week though.  I think baltimore.  Our defense won't be able to stop Jackson and Henry and their defense is legit.  

Cleveland's offense is questionable though.  Watson has never returned to form.  I think we got this one.

Edited by offbyone

6 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

So they have a special section of the club level dedicated to doing those kind of events.  It’s almost like a cut out long bar-type space.  

If you had any more details on location, etc I could give you a better idea. 

It's apparently near sections 330 to 334 and I'll be getting a wrist band for food and stuff. We'll see how it goes, but I didn't know if any of you guys had done it before.

We're averaging 30+ points a game for the season.

Until I see a team affectively shut down our Offense, or makes us punt multiple times in a game like a normal team?

I'm gonna sit back & relax.

Ekeler was out vs Cardinals last week. I thought that would hurt us. We dropped 42 on Arizona.

We have Jayden Daniels & next man up Offense, I'm thinking.

I'm just gonna enjoy the ride, all the way to the Playoffs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigTimeRedskins said:

It's apparently near sections 330 to 334 and I'll be getting a wrist band for food and stuff. We'll see how it goes, but I didn't know if any of you guys had done it before.

Yes, that is the special party area.  

The wrist band for food and stuff is for concessions upstairs.  They have a couple different concession rooms where everything is free, so standard fare, sodas, bottled water, snacks, etc.  The ‘premium’ stands don’t count, but you get a substantial food discount, like 50%

• Like 2

4 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

We're averaging 30+ points a game for the season.

Until I see a team affectively shut down our Offense, or makes us punt multiple times in a game like a normal team?

I'm gonna sit back & relax.

Ekeler was out vs Cardinals last week. I thought that would hurt us. We dropped 42 on Arizona.

We have Jayden Daniels & next man up Offense, I'm thinking.

I'm just gonna enjoy the ride, all the way to the Playoffs.

You should order yourself a massage for this weeks game.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

This is awful news. It's worse than if BRob doesn't play IMO bc I trust Ekeler & McNichols fo get the job done at RB. Noah is key for blocking on the edge and he's just a steady vet opposite Terry.

Edited by turtle28

6 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

and Crowder on I R . Guess someone comes up from Practice Squad and they all stink . !

Only 2 guys Tremayne an Tinsley .  or K Allen maybe .

We need McCaffery to step up. I'm not worried about Oz being solid to good but it would be nice if McCaffery could be reliable on the outside and make some plays like last week. 

It's a tough call between those guys on which one I’d call up. With Tremayne, I think he's the best coverage man of the 3 and he's got the size. Tinsley has the most experience as a WR but Kaz Allen gives us versatility as a WR/RB and return ability should we need it.

I guess I’d go with Tinsley just based off of experience and being the best WR of the 3.

This is actually from last week, but I just really enjoyed watching it.

These guys care. About winning, about playing well, about the fans being behind them. It’s just great to see guys like Cosmi and McLaurin and Allen, who have been here for a lot of trash football with a garbage organization, enjoying playing the game. Having something to actually celebrate.

We know how they feel. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

CRod avg'd 4.8 per last year on 51 carries.. I'd give him the start and keep McNicols and Ekeler roles the same . They don't like him much for some reason though . 😕

That's cute. So, in a backup role he came in and ran the ball vs 6-man fronts bc Bieniemy threw the ball so much.

There’s no way Ekeler doesn't get the start IMO. Ekeler is a do it all back. He is a scoring machine and chain mover too. 

I think Ekeler gets the start and McNichols spells him like he did for BRob last week. I'll be shocked if CRod gets any run tbh.

9 minutes ago, e16bball said:

This is actually from last week, but I just really enjoyed watching it.

These guys care. About winning, about playing well, about the fans being behind them. It’s just great to see guys like Cosmi and McLaurin and Allen, who have been here for a lot of trash football with a garbage organization, enjoying playing the game. Having something to actually celebrate.

We know how they feel. 

The best part of the clip for me was seeing Hartman’s dreamy face for a second. 😂 

Nah, but it was great to see. You can see how the entire team and coaches support each other too. Peters coming down to congratulate the guys was great too.

I just want to see these W’s continue in the games we should win like this weekend.