Week 5 General Discussion thread

BroncoSojia

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

Last time Colts won in Jacksonville Obama was president and the iPhone 6 was released that’s crazy.

Kinda impressive considering they picked back-to-back number one overall in the draft during that streak.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2024 at 10:05 PM, El Ramster said:

At least put the polls up.. 

Jared Verse era continues. We need to destroy Love! We need to kill him on the field. 

chris-benoit-ecw-chris-benoit.gif

GYqI0ptXcAEOeGw.jpg

Fiske is grading better apparently…where’s the love for him?

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

You talk like a giants fan. I’ve even seen you in every giants fan thread. Plus colts have like 3 fans here and 2 are inactive. 

I think you must be confusing me with someone else, lol. I mean I posted the gameday thread for the TNF game last week, other than that I can't remember the last time I even mentioned the G-Men.

13 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Fiske is grading better apparently…where’s the love for him?

Tbh. I don’t see it. Fiske is ok and has trex arms. He isn’t exploding anything. He gets washed, he isn’t strong to hold the blocks nor is he getting pressure. He’s just a guy. I don’t love the pick because a lot was expected. He’s just there. Verse explodes off screen. Watch his snaps from the video. Actually, I want you to watch them all. And tell me what you think. Verse is almost there. Fiske is no where near a future second. Again, I’ve been spoiled by the goat. So I can only judge from what I’ve seen. He still can turn it around. But neither físke nor turner have looked good in the middle. Just feels like Verse vs 5.. we need a fat 500 lb slob in the middle.