Week 6: San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks

Puni, Green & Mustapha all playing well. 

Can't wait to see Pearsall get some snaps too

We've all been clamoring for Cowing to get touches, but if he hasn't been getting them now, i doubt he will once Pearsall/CMC come back

I know you guys didn't like it but I loved the FB screen call on 3rd and 11.  Shanahan was protecting Brock on the road, and they were one block away from that being a TD.  Thought it was great, just missed it by a second or two. 

• Like 1

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Sherm jusrt said that Deebo "had a nice conversation with Kyle & expected the ball more after the last game" 

So Deebo asked for more targets basically lol

Meanwhile 1 target to Aiyuk.

I'm gonna be honest....I'm kind of surprised they re-signed him. I just don't think that Kyle has the same desire to draw him into the gameplan like he does Deebo. 

Its just weird, man. Is it just as simple as running bad, right now? The receivers can't be this bad at creating space down there, and I don't think that Shanahan has suddenly forgotten what he's doing 

Just now, Forge said:

Its just weird, man. Is it just as simple as running bad, right now? The receivers can't be this bad at creating space down there, and I don't think that Shanahan has suddenly forgotten what he's doing 

that's why I liked the screen pass.  Brock's energy in the redzone is different right now, he's holding the ball, he's not seeing the field, and WRs arent' separating.  that playcall made a lot of sense, and it was one block away from a TD. 

• Like 2

Even if Mason is fine after tonight and can play against the Chiefs, I do think it wouldn't be the worst idea ever for 49ers to maybe consider a backup running back acquisition unless they are very certain about CMCs return