Week 6 Other Games

44 minutes ago, Nzd07 said:

We open as 1 point favorites against Detroit.

VERY interested to see that line movement. The "sharp" bettors won't be influenced by the recency bias from today's blowout.

Haven't been more excited for a Vikes game in a long time.

@swede700 - start up the Game Day Thread! lol

and i agree, this is our most important game so far this season.

Edited by vike daddy

8 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

The NFC North is the best division in football. 

The NFC North isn’t just the best division in football. It’s the best division football has seen through six weeks since the league realigned to six, four-team divisions. Per the NFL, the NFC North is the first division with all teams at four or more wins through six weeks since the adoption of the current format in 2002.

The Vikings, who were off this week, are 5-0. The Lions are 4-1, the Packers are 4-2, and the Bears are 4-2.

Next week, the Vikings host the Lions, the Packers host the 5-1 Texans, and the Bears are off.

Also, if the season were to end today, all four NFC North teams would make the playoffs.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/all-nfc-north-teams-have-four-wins-through-six-weeks-for-first-time-since-2002-realignment

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I knew it. That sucks

Lions edge rusher Aidan Hutchinson required immediate surgery for a fracture of his tibia, coach Dan Campbell said.

The team’s PR corrected Campbell and said it is not a compound fracture.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/dan-campbell-announces-aidan-hutchinson-fractured-his-tibia

8 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

I can maybe believe that there wasn’t a compound fracture, but from the replay of the video I don’t know how he ONLY broke his tibia. I’ve never seen a fibula survive a 90 degree bend. 

Agreed. I questioned the same thing. My guess it’s a transverse fracture of both the tibia and fibula. Most likely underwent an open reduction and internal fixation (ORIF) procedure. 
Wishing him a speedy recovery! 

• Like 1