Week 6 Thread: (4-1) Commanders at (3-2) Ravens - 1 PM on CBS

19 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Ehh I don't know about this one? I just don't think we're on that level yet. I think we could lose this one pretty badly. 

This will be another test for this new regime for me. Just like with the Giants, if we cannot get blown out by the Ravens or even win the game I will know things are different in DC which, I already feel they are but this is just another step in affirming that belief. The old skins would get blown out in BMore unless Lamar was hurt or something.

I am excited for the game. This has been the coolest football year I’ve ever seen. Just props on every level these owners and plan and assets given too the staff.

I gotta just say for someone who just watches and pays way too much attention too football this was pretty cool getting 2/3 of the top GM guys on one staff.  Then the coaching; witnessing players improve week to week this has just crazy!!! The Level of play and coaching and managing the scouting these rookies all have some flashing and progression. 

For this game I believe we go punch them in the mouth and see where the chips lay after 60 minutes of physical football. This is the best both sides test yet. It’s gonna be a awesome game to watch

• Like 2

5 hours ago, turtle28 said:

This will be another test for this new regime for me. Just like with the Giants, if we cannot get blown out by the Ravens or even win the game I will know things are different in DC which, I already feel they are but this is just another step in affirming that belief. The old skins would get blown out in BMore unless Lamar was hurt or something.

A close game that is still a loss would be passing the test IMO.

• Like 2

One of my close friends who I also work with tried talking trash as he is a huge Ravens fan, and all I said was “I don’t care what happens, we’re playing with house money and I’m just here for it.”  Not responding otherwise to the bait around here.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

One of my close friends who I also work with tried talking trash as he is a huge Ravens fan, and all I said was “I don’t care what happens, we’re playing with house money and I’m just here for it.”  Not responding otherwise to the bait around here.  

Consulting Make It Rain GIF by SHOWTIME

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Wonder why an ‘accountability first’ coach who was trying to fix ‘Club Jay’ didn’t do all of those walkthroughs?  

Because Ron didn't actually coach. He let the offensive and defensive coordinators do pretty much whatever they want until it go so bad that he had to insert himself like Scott Turner with not running the ball enough or when JDR’s hire in the secondary to replace Ron’s guy Chris Harris was an epic failure.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2024 at 8:25 PM, lavar703 said:

Ehh I don't know about this one? I just don't think we're on that level yet. I think we could lose this one pretty badly. 

There defense is ranked almost dead last on pass defense . And lost to the raiders lol they are also the most penalized team in the NFL. 

They are not elite anymore and should be 2-3. We lose if our defense is like the Giants or bucs game .

Edited by IHatesnyder

7 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

There defense is ranked almost dead last on pass defense . And lost to the raiders lol they are also the most penalized team in the NFL. 

They are not elite anymore and should be 2-3. We lose if our defense is like the Giants or bucs game .

They lost their DC and he poached a couple of their position coaches.  Zach Orr is new to the position.  

With the exception of the Bengals game, they’ve held everyone under 30 so far, including Patrick Mahomes, Dakota Prescott and Josh Allen.  And, they still ended up holding on to beat Joe Burrow.  

Do not underestimate the Ravens defense.  

• Like 1

I did a search, $350 each for upper level tickets on Stub Hub for this game.  

Two lower level tickets in Row 8 sold for $1,022 each.  

If this game was in Baltimore, at that price, I’m selling my tickets.  I have Row 12 seats at the Commanders stadium right by the visitor tunnel.  I love me some football, and I have personal connections to the teams that I root for, but I don‘t ‘love’ football that much to miss a payday like that.  

• Like 1