NFL Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

Literally a top 3 rushing attack this year.

Its more about how meh the running backs are, but with Green Bay its not just about the running backs and that's my bad. That comments should have been about how meh Wilson / Jacobs are 

5 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Are you serious? He wraps him there, his technique is terrible.

You can make that type of contact within 5 yards of the LOS, but you can’t do that 10 yards down. Now if the offensive player initiates the contact, it’s free game.

However St Juste initiated the contact on that play, wrapped him (poor technique), and slowed Flowers’ momentum. Thats not a phantom call, definitely a penalty. Refs have been calling that on both sides all game.

That said, I thought the most recent one that extended the recent scoring drive for the Ravens was a soft call, but again, you can’t wrap a guy, they’re going to call that every time. Terrible technique.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Its more about how meh the running backs are, but with Green Bay its not just about the running backs and that's my bad. That comments should have been about how meh Wilson / Jacobs are 

It was all Malik. The run game sucks as with love. Dude just wants to rip it 

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

It was all Malik. The run game sucks as with love. Dude just wants to rip it 

They run a lot of receiver stuff too though and you do have to consider that. Especially for a guy like Reed 

But I think that they need to start opening some stuff up for Jacobs / Wilson or it's going to be an issue. 

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

@SteelKing728 Love would QB absolute circles around Darnold who is being propped up by an offensive genius and top WR in the league. That Week 17 rematch and playoffs will be interesting. Love is electric as f***. Darnold will be exposed sooner rather than later.

I may not be all in on Love as a superstar yet, but tend to agree with this. 

• Like 1