NFL Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

3 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

6 games at 1 PM, 4 at 4 PM...i am really enjoying this balance. Far too often there's like 9 games at 1 PM & 3 games at 4 PM. 

Hope this good balance continues

In the middle of bye weeks so this normally happens.  Once byes are done, they usually go back to a bunch of 1 pm games 

Nice couple runs by Maye. People still don't know this guy is a dual threat QB, baby Josh Allen.

Just like everyone in the game thread on Thursday was saying "Wow Purdy learned Elite Play Extension" lol what... I've been saying Purdy has elite play extension on this forum since his rookie season. He's not a dual threat, but extending the play and hitting a dime Purdy is right on the same level of Mahomes and Allen and has been since he was a rookie. @Forge

• Like 2

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Texans are such a good team on both sides of the ball. Terrific coaches across the board too. I picked them to beat the Packers in the Super Bowl before the season started. I believe in DeMeco and Stroud.

Incredible how the script has flipped on both these teams in less than 3 years.

• Like 2

Just now, Apparition said:

Incredible how the script has flipped on both these teams in less than 3 years.

One thing I love about the NFL. Just shows you how important Front Office, Coaching, and QB is. LeFleur is one of the best in the business and finally getting the respect he deserves. Those Rodgers MVP seasons were some of the best QB seasons in NFL History. He was definitely a huge part of those. Also a huge part in developing Love to a very premium passing QB.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not watching, but doesn't seem like Rattler is a dumpster fire? 

No he’s been really solid so far. Saints have done him no favors today but he’s been poised playing through it. His 2 incompletions have been drops by his WR’s. Been accurate with his passes and has made some plays with his legs as well. 

• Like 1