The good, the bad, the ugly vs Steelers

NYRaider

The head coach is philosophy is to be this run first team and we let the running back go and didn't sign a starting running back assuming that a player that has never started for an entire season would take the next step, then hired a coach that runs in a blocking scheme that he's not proven to run in. 

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

The head coach is philosophy is to be this run first team and we let the running back go and didn't sign a starting running back assuming that a player that has never started for an entire season would take the next step, then hired a coach that runs in a blocking scheme that he's not proven to run in. 

+1

A disjointed mess.

5 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Telesco lets one of our best offensive players in Jacobs go and our running backs fumble twice today

Honestly it’s idiotic. 
I just assumed we wanted to be a passing team, with how we built our roster and the way the league is going. 

to pay Adams more than our entire RB room combined (I believe) is moronic, if we wanted to be a run team.

good oc will see this O runs through Bowers. 9/10 today. He is automatic, and already deserves to be the focal point. 

TE is very underrated. Last two dynasties had elite TE play, and while not a dynasty SF has been very good with Kittle. owning the middle of field helps out everything. 

how much has Beck fallen? Pairing him back with Brock would be fun to see cause I know he’d feed him the ball. 
I’m still taking qb with our first pick but not against doubling down this year

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

84 yards after contact 🤢.

our D is always going for the punch out it seems… I’ve never seen them get it, yet they just allow the guy to run over them.

that to me is philosophy of HC. 

that’s on AP, Grahams scheme had guys in position to make the play.