The good, the bad, the ugly vs Steelers

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

His last two touches have been fumbles lol

He may never seen an NFL field again. Telesco late round special . Apparently Laube jerseys were a hot seller in the offseason lol

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Zamir isn’t good enough to be dictating your entire scheme 

No he’s not. Should have drafted a D1 RB earlier in the draft. The Bucs drafted running backs 3 straight seasons. Rachaad White(who could be a trade candidate for us), Sean Tucker and Bucky Irving. 

7 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

He may never seen an NFL field again. Telesco late round special . Apparently Laube jerseys were a hot seller in the offseason lol

No he’s not. Should have drafted a D1 RB earlier in the draft. The Bucs drafted running backs 3 straight seasons. Rachaad White(who could be a trade candidate for us), Sean Tucker and Bucky Irving. 

It’s crazy he has really only played one offensive snap this year. I think they’ll give him some more looks later in the season especially if we are out of playoff contention. 

Technically we have drafted 3 RB over the last 3 seasons too

The Good: The whole world can see how 'off' this team is. (Biden's debate)

The Bad: We are deep into the season with no good players to fix it. (DEM's vs Reps)

The UGLY: Fans will tune out and the cycle will continue (low voter turnout and people saying 3rd party wastes votes)

WELCOME to sports and reality and ENTERTAINMENT all coming together to create THE STAND!  Trashcan man in the giant Roomba going nuclear. 

So my new Good/bad/ugly

Good: I'll probably see a game this season because tickets should be cheap like Charger game last year.

Bad: Watching that game surrounded by 70-80% of the other teams fans.

Ugly: I'll witness a game we win that knocks us out of a top pick in the 2025 draft. lol 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

The fact we’re depending on lube and Abdullah and Wilkerson and Bachman to get the offense going in week 6 is disgusting and embarrassing for a nfl franchise. 

It's coaching. The Rams and 49ers are injured everywhere, but they compete and win games with no names. The Packers started Malik Willis on short notice, coached him up to win a couple games. AP has nothing. He can't coach X's and O's and his team isn't motivated which is what he's suppose to be good at. What can he do?

2 hours ago, G said:

Ugly: I'll witness a game we win that knocks us out of a top pick in the 2025 draft. lol 

I hope the fans bring cabbage to that game.  We might as well tank at this point.  For the love of all things just find us our QBotF.  Stroud, J. Daniels, a couple of others.  They literally just turn franchises around overnight if you get the right guy.  Why not get ours and go hard in FA?  We can turn this team around in a year or two easy IMO.  We'll have the cap space (esp. if we trade Adams) and the picks (esp. if we trade Adams).  I think if Telesco has another draft of finding us three solid starters, we can definitely become a competitive team in a year or two.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Was Tre Tucker hurt too!?

How did Tyree look?

Tucker wasn’t hurt, Getsy just decided that we were going to throw exclusively to the RB and TE.

It was business as usual for Tyree. Zero noticeable impact and the only memorable play was him getting fried by Fields on a TD run.

• Like 1

Ugh, I have defended AP and was rooting for him, but he isn't living up to his calling card in being able to rally the troops to be competitive on a weekly basis. We have basically been blown out 2 weeks in a row and 3 of our losses have come in that fashion. It's tough because this week specifically he was without a ton of guys. The Getsy hire gets worse each week. That's on him. If AP survives this year, Getsy cannot be brought back.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Was Tre Tucker hurt too!?

How did Tyree look?

Didn't get a target that I recall. Good opening drive lead by Mattison, who they then didn't continue to feed. 

They ran it on 1st and 20, then again 2nd and 18 though. Just all around gutless football. I've seen pathetic with coaches, but that was an all timer.