Trade Deadline Discussion

Packerraymond

3 hours ago, Uffdaswede said:

This Barry humour has passed on. It is no more. It has ceased to be. It has expired and gone on to meet its maker. It’s a stiff, bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn’t nailed it to its perch it would be pushing up daisies. 

I am from Indian heritage and we believe in reincarnation 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HokieHigh said:

Mvs to the jets?

Do they need a deep ball guy? I was under the impression that Garrett Wilson was super fast......  Looked it up, and I was wrong. 

https://x.com/MathBomb/status/1506664568440819712

Certainly has the speed, but not the size.  And looking at the Jets roster, re-building the 2020 Packers joke aside, MVS actually makes sense.  Just use him how he is supposed to be used, and not think he is going to be a number 1, like the Chiefs.  Run the coverage deep, toss him a couple of them, and if he catches it, bonus!

5 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

After seeing MVS was cut this makes a ton of sense. Rodgers basically told Joe Douglass to get rid of WIlliams after throwing him under the bus in the postgame press conference. 

It's almost like this is Rodgers for the Jets. 

I AM inevitable - Meme Generator

Snaps his fingers, they do it, but it destroys everything. 

Williams is freaking terrible. Addition by subtraction. Rodgers is right to want him gone.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Williams is freaking terrible. Addition by subtraction. Rodgers is right to want him gone.

Not the point. Rodgers threw him under the bus in a postgame press conference. That is exactly what not to do in a press conference. Complete amateur move by Rodgers. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 3