Better Offense: Baltimore vs. Detroit vs. Minnesota

mdonnelly21

Better Offense: Baltimore vs. Detroit vs. Minnesota   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Better Offense

• Baltimore
    • Minnesota
    • Detroit

Statistically, it's Baltimore. They're averaging almost 7 yards-per-play.

1. Baltimore: 6.9 
  2. Detroit: 6.3
  3. Minnesota: 5.5

This year I wouldn't even put Minnesota's offense in this list, I would replace them with Washington and then also include SF and Green Bay.

And even then, it's still Baltimore or Detroit and I think it comes down to personal preference with folks.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 2

Not sure how Minnesota is even in this conversation, and Darnold seemed real close to being hurt in two of the games and without him they are totally different and even more important Aaron Jones got hurt the last game and they are totally different without him at RB.

Ravens have the better more dangerous offense but Detroit is more consistent and has better weapons from RB/TE/WR combined, and a much better OL than Baltimore as well.  Hard to stop Henry and Jackson though but they need that defense to play good like they did last year, they might have to make a move and bring in a legit edge rusher like they did last year.  

Too bad Clowney signed with Carolina, he had a career year last season with Baltimore and was huge as a edge pass rusher, he had a great year.  Should have took less money and stayed in Baltimore and actually won some games.  

When it comes down to it lets be honest, nobody is going to trust Sam Darnold in a big spot as in the playoffs. Yes he was a top 3 pick in the draft but his career up until this point has been a bust. And we know the offense goes as the QB goes.

Now with that being said Im taking the Ravens offense over the Lions. As much as I like Goff and he has been to the Superbowl I think Lamar as that one thing that at anytime can beat a defense and thats his running ability. Goff cant run. Sometimes he panics too in the pocket if you get some pressure on him. If you get pressure on Lamar he can scramble and make you pay. So again Im going with Baltimore. I think it just comes down to Lamar finally getting over that playoff hump and getting to the Superbowl which I think he can do this season.