FFMLFB

Dingo18287

39 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Can we go ahead and pick even if the draft doesn't officially start until Friday?

Tom hasn’t dropped his guys he is not keeping. Also some other guys haven’t dropped their non keepers. I’ll let y’all know if we can tho if everything gets settled prior to Fri

So I know people have been @'ing people after they pick, but are they sending a PM?

Me personally I like getting a PM because I get an email and that tells me to check FF. Just @'ing someone doesn't send that email. That's the reason it took me so long to pick.

Yes I should check FF more but it's hard to at work during the day, but if I got an email saying I'm up I'd see that way sooner.

tl/dr: send a PM to the guy OTC, it'll speed this thing up imo

1 minute ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

So I know people have been @'ing people after they pick, but are they sending a PM?

Me personally I like getting a PM because I get an email and that tells me to check FF. Just @'ing someone doesn't send that email. That's the reason it took me so long to pick.

Yes I should check FF more but it's hard to at work during the day, but if I got an email saying I'm up I'd see that way sooner.

tl/dr: send a PM to the guy OTC, it'll speed this thing up imo

I sent him one

Sorry, I wasn't supposed to be OTC for 2 days, I get emails whenever people reply to this thread or PM me but I got a PM when I sat down at work this morning, and I hadn't set up the reply monitoring for the draft thread yet