FFMLFB

Dingo18287

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I'm otc at 8.. I'm gonna wait a bit to see if the others get there picks in. This league is gonna die when people are skipped 

Rules are rules. Just fill out a big board and PM/know when you’re Otc and it wouldn’t be an issue. It only takes 5 minutes to log in to see who’s avail and post. Its simple.

Like @X_Factor_40 said, this is the most exciting time of the year and when you get one pick in 24 hours, something needed be done otherwise we will never be ready. 

14 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Rules are rules. Just fill out a big board and PM/know when you’re Otc and it wouldn’t be an issue. It only takes 5 minutes to log in to see who’s avail and post. Its simple.

Like @X_Factor_40 said, this is the most exciting time of the year and when you get one pick in 24 hours, something needed be done otherwise we will never be ready. 

I don't give a **** about "rules". When people are being skipped 2,3,4 times they will log on see they have 0 chance this year because they missed on talent and will quit. Its too late to go back now

3 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I don't give a **** about "rules". When people are being skipped 2,3,4 times they will log on see they have 0 chance this year because they missed on talent and will quit. Its too late to go back now

Who’s problem is it that they’re being skipped? They knew that there was time slots. Lol. I’m not gonna argue with you about it because there’s no need. 

8 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Who’s problem is it that they’re being skipped? They knew that there was time slots. Lol. I’m not gonna argue with you about it because there’s no need. 

Dude, people have jobs and families. We all get your ego needs to win and all costs, This I've witnessed first hand lol

I'm OTC til 10, my pick will be in by 10

I hate skipping people too. Sabo knew his time slot for a week though. If he wasn't going be able to do the slot he gave no indication to that effect. Sllim I feel bad about though because as far as he knew he made his pick and then left for the weekend. Would be helpful if we exchanged cells to gaurd against this.

6 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

I hate skipping people too. Sabo knew his time slot for a week though. If he wasn't going be able to do the slot he gave no indication to that effect. Sllim I feel bad about though because as far as he knew he made his pick and then left for the weekend. Would be helpful if we exchanged cells to gaurd against this.

I do agree it stinks skipping people, but what are we supposed to do, ya know? 

6 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

I do agree it stinks skipping people, but what are we supposed to do, ya know? 

Ive gone back and forth on that a bunch and agree that we're kind of stuck there. This is why I sent a PM to DCR halfway through his window because I didnt want to skip two in a row. This is why I prefer live drafts despite the headache of scheduling.

Guys, chill. There’s no need for profanity or drama like this. If you have a problem with someone, go take it to PM’s. There’s no place for it in this league. 

This isn’t directed at anyone in particular, but the draft isn’t a mystery. Dingo and I couldn’t possibly make it any easier for everyone. We have slots for a reason. When you’re up, show up make your pick. You won’t be around? @Dingo18287 and I are both LM’s in this league and would gladly make your pick for you. @crab1106 is active. @Herbie_Hancock posts in here every day. There aren’t many people I trust more than @davisblack, he can post picks. I’m sure there’s at least one person in this league they everyone is friends with and/or trusts. Make a board and send it to someone. If life is too busy, perhaps it’s time to step down and we can find a replacement. I don’t mind waiting for people, but if there’s not enough interest to check in once a day, well there’s nothing we can do about it. That’s on you. 

There have been years in the past where we ended up having to take 2 players per pick. That’s the worst case scenario and should be avoided at all costs. Eventually we’re going to have to put one hour slots in place and the skipping will only get worse. All we can ask is that everyone do their part. If we can’t get people to show up for the draft we definitely aren’t going to have an active league discussion, and that REALLY sucks. 

This league has so much potential. We can all make it as great as we want it to be. Let’s just have fun!