FFMLFB

Dingo18287

On 3/12/2018 at 12:43 AM, BillsGuy82 said:

Great pick with Albies @X_Factor_40

Last 3 rounds was debating him but didn't want to draft a 3rd 2B. I like Yoan Moncada bat a bit more long term but excellent pick at this point

Thanks! I'm not really sure what direction I'm taking this roster, but I liked the value and he seems to be adjusting well right now. I figured it was worth a flier.

1 minute ago, X_Factor_40 said:

Thanks! I'm not really sure what direction I'm taking this roster, but I liked the value and he seems to be adjusting well right now. I figured it was worth a flier.

I'm taking win now guys like Verlander, Myers and Smoak but drafting potential that won't hurt like Moncada while keeping Acuna. I should be amongst the leaders this year barring injury 

5 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I'm taking win now guys like Verlander, Myers and Smoak but drafting potential that won't hurt like Moncada while keeping Acuna. I should be amongst the leaders this year barring injury 

For me this is the youngest team Ive ever drafted. Not on purpose but they are just the type of players I like post 6th round.

On 3/5/2018 at 8:11 AM, Dingo18287 said:

Thanks to @X_Factor_40 for the time slots for today. I PM'd you guys, but also posting it on here. Starting tomorrow, 3/6/18, you will be picking at the same time each day until the draft is finished. Now you'll know for sure when you are picking, since your draft slot won't change. Also know that starting today, your draft slot has been moved from 2 hours to 1 hour.

9-10 @X_Factor_40

10-11 @Herbie_Hancock

11-12 @tom cody

12-1 @I_GET_SAX

1-2 @biggio7

2-3 @DalCowboyzRule

3-4 @crab1106

4-5 @Dingo18287

5-6 @umphrey

6-7 @BillsGuy82

7-8 @Sllim Pickens

8-9 @davisblack

Draft has restarted, reminder on time slots. XF, TC, and Sax missed their picks, and have been PM'd. @biggio7 is currently OTC.