FFMLFB

Dingo18287

6 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Thoughts on the Reyes pick? 

In this format meh, probably won't make your 6 keeper cut going forward, probably won't be ready until June and might come back as a back end BP guy and if in rotation will be in BP by seasons end to limit innings 

4 minutes ago, umphrey said:

I didn't think Moustakas would go back to KC.  He was a pretty weak 6th keeper for me but I was gambling he would end up in NYY or CWS or something better and it didn't work out.

At that price I bet he's traded at the deadline. 

8 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Are we still doing the daily time slots?  I never got the alert I was on the clock but think I missed my time slot yesterday if so.

Pretty sure you were tagged but not sure what your time slot was because we're so ahead now with skipping Sabo. He's like 4-5 behind. You're good to make a make up pick. Also, you're up in Merica I believe

12 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Just looked it up, Sabo is behind 5 picks. This is a bit much. 

He's aware and doesn't care. If I were LM I'd give him till end of day than take his team over 

Also I may be wrong but swore Adam Eaton was drafted earlier and just got drafted again 

16 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

He's aware and doesn't care. If I were LM I'd give him till end of day than take his team over 

Also I may be wrong but swore Adam Eaton was drafted earlier and just got drafted again 

Might be thinking about merica league. Ive been watching for Eaton in this draft.