FFMLFB

Dingo18287

I thought this league might not make it, but glad to continue. Just waiting on XF40 and B7 on if they want to return.

2 things:

1) Not changing this league to ROTO. I asked last year, and guys were set on staying as a points league.

2) Draft picks can be traded now. 

1 hour ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Trading my rd 1 3 and 7 for whit merrifield and bellinger. not sure what picks im gettin back

Keepers are Bellinger Whit Bregman Arenado Tatis and Cole

Damn. Lol

Agreed.  I forget how many rounds this draft is but the last three rounds are now HH's.

My keepers are Trea Turner, Aaron Judge, Clayton Kershaw, Corey Kluber, Blake Snell, and Kenley Jansen (most likely).

Alright, so I'll take the empty slot for the year (already switched the team name).

What do I need to know? Not asking for details of anybody's strategy or anything, but general tips for the league?

Looking at the scoring system and who scored highest last year, my immediate thought was, "$#!^, I'm gonna have to remember to stream pitchers aren't I?"

7 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Alright, so I'll take the empty slot for the year (already switched the team name).

What do I need to know? Not asking for details of anybody's strategy or anything, but general tips for the league?

Looking at the scoring system and who scored highest last year, my immediate thought was, "$#!^, I'm gonna have to remember to stream pitchers aren't I?"

Why'd you drop Vet then?

20 hours ago, crab1106 said:

Why'd you drop Vet then?

Because the rules changed every single offseason with little warning or discussion and I was tired of trying to keep up with it. Like, I probably had the 2nd or 3rd best keepers in the league and I like having two leagues, but the rules stuff just got wearing, pretty sure that's why like 4/10 of the league all dropped out.