Packers Texans post game. Packers ****** victory from the jaws of defeat after trying to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory.

Refugee

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

No. It’s really not. 

If Jordan Love has a ceiling game he plays at a much higher level than Goff can and that’s way more important than the advantages they have in other areas. 

Teams that scare me are teams with very good pass rushes. The Lions were that with Hutchinson, they are not any longer. 

4 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Teams that scare me are teams with very good pass rushes. The Lions were that with Hutchinson, they are not any longer. 

Agreed completely. If Det can’t get a rush on Love there’s very good chance that they can’t stop us . 

35 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Many GB fans seem to have a blind spot when it comes to how well Goff is playing.

goff is definitely executing well

he's also in the league's best situation for any QB. If that situation changes (no reason to expect it will), his weaknesses will become more apparent. But that team goes as the OL does. So long as they remain intact, that offense will be dangerous.

51 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

No. It’s really not. 

If Jordan Love has a ceiling game he plays at a much higher level than Goff can and that’s way more important than the advantages they have in other areas. 

You don't give Goff enough credit.  Neither have I.  

Goff's last 4 games:  76 out of 91 (83.5%) for 1086 yards, 9 TD's and 1 INT. 

Jordan's last 4 games of 2023: 97 out of 132 (73.4%) for 1075 yards, 9 TD's and 0 INT.

That has been Jordan's "ceiling run" thus far, unless you look at playoffs.  Just come to grips with it, Goff is better than he what he gets credit for.  

And you are ignoring the biggest point of them all.  Detroit's offense line is an excellent one.  Far better than our Dline, far better than our own o-line.

That's the biggest difference I see on offense.  o-line.

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

DET also lost Davenport as a pass rusher.  I'd agree that DET's ability to pressure opposing QB's looks like their potential Achilles heel.

They lost John Cominski who was their 3rd DE to a knee as well. They are down to DE 4 and 5 plus a few guys from the practice squad. 

51 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

You don't give Goff enough credit.  Neither have I.  

Goff's last 4 games:  76 out of 91 (83.5%) for 1086 yards, 9 TD's and 1 INT. 

Jordan's last 4 games of 2023: 97 out of 132 (73.4%) for 1075 yards, 9 TD's and 0 INT.

That has been Jordan's "ceiling run" thus far, unless you look at playoffs.  Just come to grips with it, Goff is better than he what he gets credit for.  

And you are ignoring the biggest point of them all.  Detroit's offense line is an excellent one.  Far better than our Dline, far better than our own o-line.

That's the biggest difference I see on offense.  o-line.

I don't think you are giving our defense enough credit. The last 4 games they are closing teams out. Hafley is starting to get guys playing his defense the way he designed it. 

No question in my mind our defense is better than their defense at this point of the season, by a fairly big margin. 

Goff is definitely on a heater. Kudos to him but also his receivers for not dropping passes.

I just don't see Detroit getting there without an acquisition of a really good DE who can get after the QB.