(5) Carolina Panthers 11-5 def. (4) New Orleans Saints 11-5

Divisional Round:

(5) Carolina Panthers def. (1) Philadelphia Eagles

(3) Los Angeles Rams def. (2) Minnesota Vikings

NFC Championship:

(3) Los Angeles Rams def. (5) Carolina Panthers

Super Bowl 52:

Los Angeles Rams def. Pittsburgh Steelers 30-27

I am NOT confident in the Rams what so ever. But this is a very very tricky playoffs to predict. I wanted to pick the Vikings but I really can't see Case Keenum winning the Super Bowl. Let alone getting past the first round.

Playoffs are gonna be a lot of fun, especiallyyyy the NFC side of things.

1 minute ago, Starless said:

I'd be pretty shocked if the Eagles or Seahawks/Falcons made it tbh.

Eagles are the least likely at this point IMO but they still have a decent shot with HFA and Foles is one of the better backups in the league. 

Falcons could compete with anyone when their hot. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Eagles are the least likely at this point IMO but they still have a decent shot with HFA and Foles is one of the better backups in the league. 

Falcons could compete with anyone when their hot. 

Foles isn't going to get the Eagles past any of the other top teams in the NFC. He barely got them past the Raiders and Giants. 

The Falcons could make some noise if they make it, but they'd have to play above their current pay grade, and I don't think they'll be beating Carolina in week 17.

I'll probably be rooting for the Vikings and Rams. Vikes are long overdue for a ring if they can ever get over their epic NFC CG chokejobs. Them winning in Minnesota would be cool. Wish they had a better QB to root for though. 

Rams are a lot of fun to watch and a team that didn't have much expectations this year. They were projected, what, 5-8 wins this season? Good job by McVay. 

The Ram vs Viking Divisional Game might be the best game of the playoffs minus the Super Bowl. 

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I'll probably be rooting for the Vikings and Rams. Vikes are long overdue for a ring if they can ever get over their epic NFC CG chokejobs. Them winning in Minnesota would be cool. Wish they had a better QB to root for though. 

Rams are a lot of fun to watch and a team that didn't have much expectations this year. They were projected, what, 5-8 wins this season? Good job by McVay. 

The Ram vs Viking Divisional Game might be the best game of the playoffs minus the Super Bowl. 

Not if it's anything like the one a few weeks ago. 

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

It's hard to be surprised if anyone in the NFC made the Super Bowl. Not much parity there to be honest. All six can make it. 

AFC you have to imagine Patriots and Steeles are heavy favorites with the Chiefs as a dark horse. 

Ravens are always the afc dark horse

Archived