Gameday Thread Week 17 - The Battle for .500

MKnight82

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Cousins is going to lead the Broncos or the Jags to the AFC Game next year and we’ll be 4-12 with a rookie qb.

If you have to have elite everything around a QB, he's not worth it. Seriously, Cousins is the reason we lost this game and you're putting him on a pedestal? 

Just now, turtle28 said:

Cousins is going to lead the Broncos or the Jags to the AFC Game next year and we’ll be 4-12 with a rookie qb.

How do you know that ? With Kirk money we arguably build even an more talent roster .

note that we are assuming our rookie qb will be bad .. for all you know he balls out .

skins should go QB and RB the first two rounds . WR wise we probably get Jordan Mathews or a Michael Crabtree and hope Doctson develops while we bring Grant back and see Crowder as he's been for 3 years .

1 minute ago, Brian23 said:

If you have to have elite everything around a QB, he's not worth it. Seriously, Cousins is the reason we lost this game and you're putting him on a pedestal? 

Dude the giants ran for 200+ on the ground and Cousins was pressured all game.

Just now, Brian23 said:

Last I checked the D only gave up 18 points while fighting 3 turnovers. I think that's a win for the defense.

Dude Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder are what is wrong with this franchise not Kirk Cousins.  Don’t change the conversation away from them.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Dude Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder are what is wrong with this franchise not Kirk Cousins.  Don’t change the conversation away from them.

You just changed the conversation twice. I already said I'm fine with losing Cousins and Gruden to drop Allen, but Snyder isn't going away.

At this point the complaint with Dan is that he's been too patient. Like...this is all Allen in my eyes, not Dan.

Archived