Gameday Thread Week 17 - The Battle for .500

MKnight82

1 hour ago, Brian23 said:

If you have to have elite everything around a QB, he's not worth it. Seriously, Cousins is the reason we lost this game and you're putting him on a pedestal? 

I’m half was joking, but it wouldn’t shock me if it happened. There’s like a handful of Qbs in history that don’t need to have elite pieces around them to go on super bowl runs.

If all the Broncos were courting Cousins a few weeks ago, I’d say there’s good reason for it. They certainly know he could be the missing not piece to make them a contender again.

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Kirk cousins played good enough this season to get us in the playoffs.  

Our free agents or nfl overall?

Truthfully, I hope we aren’t big players in free agency again. I’d rather keep most of our own, have the young guys step into starting positions and draft guys again.

Didn’t watch the second half yet. Turned out as I thought.

thank you Little Danny, Brucie and Dumbo- you more than paid for a Very Happy New Year’s celebration! Diamond and Amber thank you as well. Heading to the club now in the black car lol. Let the epic evening continue!!

as a fan I always want my team to win, but with this group of morons running things, we have to use them to win personally. Can’t wait till I can start betting again for the Redskins to win. 

Hope everyone has a great evening and a Happy New Year. Remember, play safe :)

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Is he another "hidden superstar"?

If you watch him play you see he has a higher pressures per % than our starting OLBs and it’s been documented. That being said, he’s nuts if he thinks he’s a starter on a good team. He’s a situational pass rusher on almost any good team. Perhaps he goes to Bucs and starts though, that just popped into my head, they need a pass rusher and if they get a running back and Winston stays healthy they will be back in the playoff mix next year.

3 hours ago, mar29020 said:

what scum. skins stuck by him for 2 years when he was hurt each year!!!

Usually I’m for the players but for him I agree we waited and stuck by him this is crazy because he just got right the last few weeks. It’s okay because I think Preston takes that step next year

Just watched this game and this team was unmotivated and unprepared. Worst game by Kirk. Yes we have injuries. So do they have injuries. Yes it’s cold and our guys are soft like their coach, but this game is exhibit 1 why there needs to be massive change in leadership,systems and players. Not kidding boys, if I owned this team Bruce and Jay would be hitchhiking home as ex employees

Archived