Offseason Discussion

deuces22wild

16 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

I wouldn't mind bringing C.J Anderson in.

@bucsfan333 What do you think about it?

He'd probably come cheap, since nobody wanted to trade for him. He's never averaged less than four yards per carry in any season. He's only 27. It would put us in more of a RBBC offense, which I'm not sure Koetter wants though. But maybe he could split carries with Barber. It would make taking a RB on day three more likely (Hines/Walton). And that would allow us to take a guy like Nelson at seven and focus on the secondary in the second round. Or flip it and take James/Fitz at seven and hope for a Price or someone in the second.

I dunno. It's a lot to think about.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He'd probably come cheap, since nobody wanted to trade for him. He's never averaged less than four yards per carry in any season. He's only 27. It would put us in more of a RBBC offense, which I'm not sure Koetter wants though. But maybe he could split carries with Barber. It would make taking a RB on day three more likely (Hines/Walton). And that would allow us to take a guy like Nelson at seven and focus on the secondary in the second round. Or flip it and take James/Fitz at seven and hope for a Price or someone in the second.

I dunno. It's a lot to think about.

Well said man! 

I know there is a lot to think within these next couple of weeks with the draft coming up. I for one, really hope we trade back in the draft and get the 3rd back. CB/S/RB/O-Line needs to be addressed. Not in that order, but those are the main ones. 

Archived