Offseason Discussion

deuces22wild

3 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Not sure that’s entirely legal. Lol 

As someone who takes a lot of recorded statements, certain states have certain laws against it...

One of the states I handle (Indiana) just happens to hold the NFL combine. There is no law that prohibits a potential employer from taking a recorded statement during an interview as long as said individual consents and is provided a transcript upon request.

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

As someone who takes a lot of recorded statements, certain states have certain laws against it...

One of the states I handle (Indiana) just happens to hold the NFL combine. There is no law that prohibits a potential employer from taking a recorded statement during an interview as long as said individual consents and is provided a transcript upon request.

Thanks for the info. I’m sure teams record interviews Weather it’s voice or video. I doubt they meet with multiple prospects for little amount of time and ask all sorts of questions and jot down a couple notes and go back and remember everything. I think that theyrecord everything and goback and review later.

Unreal offseason we had! I can't believe how much we have changed.

FA/TRADE

Ryan Jensen, C
Vinny Curry, DE
Jason Pierre-Paul, DE
Beau Allen, DT
Mitch Unrein, DT
Chandler Catanzaro, K

DRAFT

1 (12) Vita Vea, DL, Washington
2 (38) Ronald Jones II, RB, USC
2 (53) M.J. Stewart, CB, UNC
2 (63) Carlton Davis, CB, Auburn
3 (940 Alex Cappa, OT, Humboldt State
4 (117) Jordan Whitehead, S, Pittsburgh 
5 (144) Justin Watson, WR, Penn
6 (202) Jack Cichy, LB, Wisconsin

Just can't believe the offseason we had. Traded a 3rd round for JPP then have the draft play out the way it did. 

I'm looking forward to mini-camp and the preseason and the regular season!

You guys as pump as I am!!!!!

On 4/28/2018 at 8:58 PM, xlfrosti said:

Unreal offseason we had! I can't believe how much we have changed.

FA/TRADE

Ryan Jensen, C
Vinny Curry, DE
Jason Pierre-Paul, DE
Beau Allen, DT
Mitch Unrein, DT
Chandler Catanzaro, K

DRAFT

1 (12) Vita Vea, DL, Washington
2 (38) Ronald Jones II, RB, USC
2 (53) M.J. Stewart, CB, UNC
2 (63) Carlton Davis, CB, Auburn
3 (940 Alex Cappa, OT, Humboldt State
4 (117) Jordan Whitehead, S, Pittsburgh 
5 (144) Justin Watson, WR, Penn
6 (202) Jack Cichy, LB, Wisconsin

Just can't believe the offseason we had. Traded a 3rd round for JPP then have the draft play out the way it did. 

I'm looking forward to mini-camp and the preseason and the regular season!

You guys as pump as I am!!!!!

We really added 6 new DL and 3 new DB’s. A complete 180 of personnel/depth compared to last year. This defense has potential to be very good.

It's not looking good for Sweezy. Gotta imagine he's just about out the door. Maybe we can move him for a future six or something, once he gets healthy. But I imagine we'll just cut him and eat a little bit of dead money.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's not looking good for Sweezy. Gotta imagine he's just about out the door. Maybe we can move him for a future six or something, once he gets healthy. But I imagine we'll just cut him and eat a little bit of dead money.

Cut bait imo. Guy just isn’t very good and quite frankly was never as good as the contract he received.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Gotta imagine this means we haven't shown any interest.

Only team who has actually brought him in for a serious inquiry was Cincy.

Everyone is staying clear of those who we're flagged for the anthem protests right or wrong...

Archived